What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

to_ddeath

Coach
Reachie can't you reach the X button on your internet window, cos youre boring us all sh*tless....

T.

The Rosco

Bench
I got an even better idea for a banner.
Don't know if anyone has done it yet, but I'd be amazed if nobody has.
It's so obvious !!!

You get a drawing of a bloke from the chest up in a dragons jersey.
And coming from behind him are 2 hands that form themselves around his neck in a squeezing motion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . . . .

The best part . . if you would have made this banner 10 years ago, think of all the use it would have got !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
rosco....

rosco....

where have i heard that name before???

oh...

Roscoe-steelmill.jpg

The Rosco

Bench
Oh dear,
And I thought you saints fans could take a bit of a ribbing, seeing that you freely hand it out.
What a bunch of thin-skinned girls.
Your moderators, or whoever does the censoring can't handle a bit of stirring, so they just delete replies that they don't like. :crazy:
Sort of like the way Ned Flanders screens everything that Rod and Todd see. . .to protect them from the big bad outside world.
Not that there was anything rude or obscene in it.
Obviously just a bit too sensitive to any reference to the C..KE word. Can't for the life of me figure out why.
Absolutely pathetic.
And you wonder why all supporters of the game just love watching you fail.

_snafu_

Immortal
Oh dear,
And I thought you saints fans could take a bit of a ribbing, seeing that you freely hand it out.
Your moderators, or whoever does the censoring can't handle a bit of stirring, so they just delete replies that they don't like. :crazy:
Sort of like the way Ned Flanders screens everything that Rod and Todd see. . .to protect them from the big bad outside world.
Obviously just a bit too sensitive to any reference to the C..KE word. Can't for the life of me figure out why.
Absolutely pathetic.

What are you talking about? Your posts aren't deleted. They have been put in The Swamp thread.

big pat

Coach
Oh dear,
Absolutely pathetic.

boo f**king hoo, have a big sook why don't you, if you don't like it in here, go somewhere else, we won't stand in your way.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Latex is no more.

We don't feed spambots, ticket scalpers, and Frenchmen.