What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That'd be the Olde Pub. Or was it the Old Pube? I always get those two mixed up.

Fien

Juniors
This is what happens when you only have one big man in your pack. How much would you guys love to have our pack right now?

Deacon

First Grade
This is what happens when you only have one big man in your pack. How much would you guys love to have our pack right now?

Na prefer 1 to 2 good hard working front rowers and an awesome backline as opposed to a big sluggish front row and below average backs

Firey_Dragon

Coach

Merrin, Costigan, Saffy and Hunt (before he went down for the season) isn't a bad rotation.

Your pack did your season wonders :lol:

But you're right I'd love a nuffy like Asotasi on 450k/season.

Last edited:

Godz Illa

Coach
Attention Correctly Spelt Fien: I know Wrongly Spelt Fein has not been sighted since we ended his woeful team's season, but we haven't missed him much. No need to take up the slack.

big pat

Coach

no, i wouldn't like you're pack right now, at least ours are with a shot of making the grand final, where are you're losers, still drunk from mad monday.:D

Fien

Juniors
Hah Hah, over the salary cap and no premiership to show for it. At least we've managed to keep the bulk of our side together for next year. Bring on Charity Shield.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
At least we've managed to make the Finals more than once in the past 25 years.

We don't care about the Charity Shield, good luck to you guys who want to "bring it on".

Dragon

Coach
Hah Hah, over the salary cap and no premiership to show for it. At least we've managed to keep the bulk of our side together for next year. Bring on Charity Shield.

Trolling when your team is out of the race is bad enough. Using two accounts to do it is f*cking pathetic.

Its like a good cop/bad cop routine. Fein goes missing right around the time souffs season ends, and soon after you show up acting as the good guy. Except now you've even managed to confuse yourself and reverted into your bad cop routine

Get f*cked

Last edited:

Fien

Juniors
Thanks for thinking of me, but I wouldn't want to give the Drongos a chance of winning.