What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

melon....

Coach
WTF??? Im pretty fed up with all these bandwagon ex players and so called commentators tipping roosters victory on Sunday! Then again it'd making me smile a bit too because they are not going to know what hit em on Sunday.

Is it just me or do people agree this momentum and confidence thing with the roosters is a myth!!!? The roosters shouldn't even be there. Very lucky against tigers...then they played a reserve grade penrith team and then played the titans who weren't even interested!!!

I feel pretty positive about Sunday. Mainly because we have just been so methodical all year and i can see every single player absolutely busting a gut on sunday to bring home the bacon. They don't want this to slip away. They'll do the same thing, but with even more conviction.

Im happy for the media to continue to pump up the roosters tyres.
Dont worry. We are the reigning wooden spooners. We've over achieved already. Win or loss our season has been a huge success. There's no pressure, and everyone including the media are enjoying and celebrating that Easts success. We are the fairy tale. The feel good story.

Now about those Dragons.....

melon....

Coach
Today would be the worst front page story of the telecrap I have ever seen. Kent is a f**kwit. WHat about Page 7, Perretts son born in June will be watching the game. A 3 month old.

The Rorter Wankfest continues.
See this is where Saints and Easts differ. Yu laugh off the story of Perrett's son like its no big deal and a wankfest. His son is 3 months old and has had 3 open heart operations. Perrett not only lived day and night in that hospital, he trained and played unbelievably well at the time this was happening. This story shows the heart and the courage, the guts and is a good advertisement for league.

Now about those Dragons..............

Ozzy

First Grade
Looks to me as if a raw nerve has been struck. Why do you care about newspaper hype? Would you post so much about it if the Saints were talked about as premiership sure priced favourites? :?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Milkman, eh melon?

He learnt his trade at the Roosters, you realise?

melon....

Coach
We were flat in the first 20 (the problem with the bye) but good in the last 60. On sunday I expect us to be good for the full 80. Beaten the chooks twice this year and expect to do so again. One day c**k of the wall, the next a feather duster. The players expect to win. The supporters do as well. Lame opposition. Who cares about the medai?
You're right. The Illawarra Socks players do expect to win. So do their desperate fans.

And Im sure if your team thinks the Roosters are lame players......

I can see this getting ugly with the usual result. Every Socks fan turning against their team again.

I hope your players think we are not good enough. I hope they take us lightly. Just like your fans are.

Ozzy

First Grade
Looks to me as if a raw nerve has been struck. Why do you care about newspaper hype? Would you post so much about it if the Saints were talked about as premiership sure priced favourites? :?
WOW, since this wasn't a troll attempt, it really DID hit a raw nerve.

The Preacher

First Grade
I'll have a yarn with you this afternoon Willow. It's "poppy nap" time for the ex drinker of copious amounts of Tooheys New :b (never to be witnessed again)

Ozzy

First Grade
HaHa! Trolls are the biggest sooks.
:lol: You think that is sooking? Try reading some of the posts Dragon supporters have put regarding the media choosing the Roosters. Now THAT is sooking. Grow a skin, who cares what some tool writes in a newspaper.

big pat

Coach
I'll have a yarn with you this afternoon Willow. It's "poppy nap" time for the ex drinker of copious amounts of Tooheys New :b (never to be witnessed again)

i've been wondering how you are, i asked awynn_er but he never got back to me, even that old reprobate Quigs was asking about you.

big pat

Coach
the problem is the same people keep buying that sh*t paper, and believing everything in it, and rothfield and ritchie love nothing better than to rile dragon supporters, better off keeping away from this crap.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
:lol: You think that is sooking? Try reading some of the posts Dragon supporters have put regarding the media choosing the Roosters. Now THAT is sooking. Grow a skin, who cares what some tool writes in a newspaper.
There there... the big bad Dragon supporters won't hurt you.

Oh look, the racist is back.

lol nice try, considering you're the racist

The fact that your club has a strong ethnic fan base must give you the sh*ts hard eh "Skull"?

He also loves the c**k, if you read one of his posts he made recently in the NRL section...

T.

Look, I told you already I'm not comfortable with replying to your posts as it's quite clear you have severe mental geniusation.
I'm really not sure how you're allowed on the internet

T.