What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

_snafu_

Immortal
Roosters fans complaining about clubs buying players :lol:

How many junior clubs are there in the Eastern Suburbs district? I bet you could count them on one hand.

to_ddeath

Coach
lol nice try, considering you're the racist

The fact that your club has a strong ethnic fan base must give you the sh*ts hard eh "Skull"?

Look, I told you already I'm not comfortable with replying to your posts as it's quite clear you have severe mental geniusation.
I'm really not sure how you're allowed on the internet

T.

What he actually meant to write was:

The fact that my club (eg Waiders) are out of the finals makes me so bitter & depressive that I have to troll
the dragons section out of pure hatred and frustration.

Waiders_Nuffy is too geniused to make a decent comeback. He's not sure how he's still allowed to post anything on LU, let alone why he is still a little, pathetic virginal boy with NO LIFE.

T.

My avatar will soon be replaced by the talented Dean Young.

I smell a belting, 40-50 points is not out of the question. The chooks will be plucked on Sunday, and they will be plucked well.

The drought is over pepes, the title is ours!!!!!!:crazy:

to_ddeath

Coach
Just f**k off will ya. Noone cares what you think. Even if he does get fined, more character in his middle finger than your entire existence so far....

T.

big pat

Coach
Just f**k off will ya. Noone cares what you think. Even if he does get fined, more character in his middle finger than your entire existence so far....

T.

mate don't worry about these f**kwits, just a couple of sore losers, willow has already pointed out what a sook, waiders are not premiers is, just enjoy yourself mate.

to_ddeath

Coach
Is this twit serious??
Are you Waiders_Pwemiers_Loser in drag or something?
Not only are you blind, but you have sh*thouse taste in ancient TV series...

T.

to_ddeath

Coach
Pat, you are indeed correct, though I reckon Waiders & LastPremiership are possibly the same, ugly entity. Oh sh*t, it multiplies. Gotta love the swamp this time of year....

T.

Godz Illa

Coach
Whats the address again Gigolo?

How silly can a Dogs fan be... trolling the grand finalist's forum on grand final week when his team coughed, spluttered and failed well before the finals

What he actually meant to write was:

The fact that my club (eg Waiders) are out of the finals makes me so bitter & depressive that I have to troll
the dragons section out of pure hatred and frustration.

Waiders_Nuffy is too geniused to make a decent comeback. He's not sure how he's still allowed to post anything on LU, let alone why he is still a little, pathetic virginal boy with NO LIFE.

T.

:lol: Dickhead, he/she who feels the need to respond to EVERY SINGLE one of my posts, no matter what the topic

If you've got mental issues go see a psychologist or something, no need to stalk me around the forums you f**king genius