What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
:lol: Dickhead, he/she who feels the need to respond to EVERY SINGLE one of my posts, no matter what the topic
You said you weren't comfortable responding to_ddeath's posts. And yet here you are... again.

Looks like he's got under your skin.
Raiders_Premiers said:
If you've got mental issues go see a psychologist or something, no need to stalk me around the forums you f**king genius
LOL! You're the one entering the Dragons forum to stalk to_ddeath.

Seek help.

Is that best you can come up with?

And I see you're still using your troll 'skills' to take shots at people with disabilities.

Talk about your lowlife scumbags - you take the cake.

Oh so he does have a disability?

My apologies. I kinda knew from his posts but wasn't 100% sure. Thanks for clearing that up

I'll leave you to your racist ways

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Haha! Look what you two have been reduced to.

Two ugly pimple-faced kids at their school's end-of-year break-up party. Wearing the same cardigans and getting drunk on the same middy of Porphry Pearl. After being the butt of jokes all night, you retire to a dark corner, suck on a ventolin, have a bitch and agree with each other. Sad... so very sad.

broncos2010

Juniors
well well you guys cant save all your little camp stories for sunday night after the roosters beat you and you wait another year to win that premiership that has been running from you guys for 30 years.

you guys are so far up your asses its not even funny. I am being serious I am not trolling.

Too right.

I know many fans from most of the clubs and plenty of mates are QLD's who support the Broncos. Whilst they might bang on a bit about Origin when it comes to NRL they are modest and knowledgeable and fine to be around.

The Broncos are by so far the most successful club of any code in the last 20 years and could easily have dickhead fans, but for a tiny minority they dont.

As a Dogs fan I admire the Broncos and wish my club could be as successful.

The Dragons on the other hand have had the least success of any club in the last 30 years (none) yet have the loudest, most opinionated and arrogant lout fans in the world. How does that work?? you support a loser organisation which is just a merged conjured re-creation of your dead club yet you feel a sense of superiority??? It's laughable.

You guys should be hiding under rocks with your heads in your hands, shaking and fearful of another possible choke at the final hurdle.

You're a bunch of maggots and I hope you get smashed on Sunday. I will be placing a curse on every Dragons player tonight and every one of your scum supporters. Hope you rot, you pieces of sh*t.

Don't remember that one as it was about 40 years before my time, but the 1985 Grand Final where Canterbury defeated the now defunct St George is still fresh in my memory.

From my recollection we completely choked any of your rabble's attacking brilliance that day, with a series of carefully executed kicks.

I believe that loss caused your mongoloid coach a serving of bitterness towards the Bulldogs which he has never been able to overcome :-({|=

Do you remember the game??? it was a cracker ;-)

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't support the Dragons or the Steelers.

But I don't think i'd call a bunch of supporters for one team scum and hoped that they all rot in hell.

I certainly have teams I don't like, but I'd never go that far. IMO thats just being a right utter f**khead.

I don't support the Dragons or the Steelers.

But I don't think i'd call a bunch of supporters for one team scum and hoped that they all rot in hell.

I certainly have teams I don't like, but I'd never go that far. IMO thats just being a right utter f**khead.

Who gives a fu*k what a merkin like you thinks anyway??