What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
1989GrandFinal1.jpg

GLazurausBTodd.gif

1994GrandFinal2.jpg

i'm sure you all remember this glorious choke

1999-melbourne-storm1.jpg

One year later, the Dragons have redeemed themselves and ended their 11-year wait for their second chance at their first title

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsar...tale-of-revenge-and-resurrection/default.aspx

by blitzing the Sydney Roosters 32-8 in the grand final to claim their first premiership

poor Dwagons

no history

no money

no Bennett

no more hope

just one little premiership given by several dubious referee decisions to cling onto for eternity

gregstar

Referee
oh yes.

jealous.

it's at the forefront of my mind whenever i review our premiership-winning season.

how did your season end?

& how is jarod these days?

Jono1987

Juniors
poor Dwagons

no history

no money

no Bennett

no more hope

just one little premiership given by several dubious referee decisions to cling onto for eternity

So what you're saying is that we're going to morph into Canberra.

Well f**k s0n why didn't you say so earlier! I'm outta here.

probably not at the forefront of your mind

but it's there, at the back of your head somewhere, you know your teams achievements are minuscule in comparison to not only the Raiders but others teams as well

i'm sure in 50 years time they'll be lauding that '10 Dragons team as one of the greatest teams in history with legendary figures like Soward, Hornby, Young, Archer etc..

they'll be held in the same breath as teams like the '94 Raiders, no doubt... boy what a team

Jarrod is good btw, he had a good game on the weekend

How's Ainscough?

gregstar

Referee
LO! yep....you cling onto that sunshine.

it would certainly appear given the sheer volume of drivel you post about saints, that we're definitely at the forefront of your mind.

why would someone post more about another club than they would their own?

we obviously sustain your existence.

1994. LOL!

when was that again?

_snafu_

Immortal
I see Canberra were wearing their now "heritage" jersey in those photos.

So long ago. I wonder if Raiders Premiers was born then or, if so, whether he still remembers?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol @ the Raiders dolt and their clayton premierships. They called it salary cap 'difficulties' back then. :lol:

If you had an ounce of integrity, you'd call on your club to hand back the trophies.

gregstar

Referee
must be study time.

the degree in post-modern disabled black lesbian puppeteering requires his utmost attention.

and our utmost tax dollars.

Father Ted

First Grade
must be study time.

the degree in post-modern disabled black lesbian puppeteering requires his utmost attention.

and our utmost tax dollars.

He is quite an educated man last year he got an undergraduate diploma in Lesbian kite flying for peace and dog management

j0nesy

Bench
The young fellas gone awfully quiet. Wonder if he's been sitting around watching skype with his mates?

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
Lol. What a f**kn idiot. Poor old waiders pwemiers. Clearly he doesn't know much... No history aye?
Raiders:
Premierships - 3

Dragons:
Premierships - 16

I wish I was a waiders fan. Tell me.. What's it like getting ur dick sucked by a dog?

Lol. What a f**kn idiot. Poor old waiders pwemiers. Clearly he doesn't know much... No history aye?
Raiders:
Premierships - 3

Dragons:
Premierships - 16

I wish I was a waiders fan. Tell me.. What's it like getting ur dick sucked by a dog?

lol, you obviously missed the excerpts provided from nrl.com (you know the NRL, the league our teams are currently playing in)

1 premiership, highly dubious

no money

no history

etc etc

lol @ no history "aye"

Tell me..... what's it like being tased by a cop? that other guy couldn't tell me for some reason...

Latest posts