What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Trolling over a tragedy. A new low for you RP.

I know you think you're funny, but you've never come close. The deceased bloke you're mocking was known to some people here.

to_ddeath

Coach
ahaha

look who takes the moral high ground

Yeah, exactly. Here's a pearler of yours about your favourite Warriors player being let back into the comp :lol:

this is f**king sexist

the punishment for kicking and man and a woman should be the same, there is no difference

women are just as physically capable as men are, if not more capable in some instances

Moral high ground indeed. F*cking dickhead.
No wonder they dumped you in the land that time forgot....

T.

Father Ted

First Grade
lol, you obviously missed the excerpts provided from nrl.com (you know the NRL, the league our teams are currently playing in)

1 premiership, highly dubious

no money

no history

etc etc

lol @ no history "aye"

Tell me..... what's it like being tased by a cop? that other guy couldn't tell me for some reason...

Just thought I'd make sure people got another look at the sort of bloke you are :eek:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Waiders is just a simpleton.

Cried like a baby last year. Vowed never to return. A lying prick who has been shown up loads of time.

Don't get me started in his personal hygiene.

j0nesy

Bench
lol, you obviously missed the excerpts provided from nrl.com (you know the NRL, the league our teams are currently playing in)

1 premiership, highly dubious

no money

no history

etc etc

lol @ no history "aye"

Tell me..... what's it like being tased by a cop? that other guy couldn't tell me for some reason...

Low life.

Father Ted

First Grade
Waiders is just a simpleton.

Cried like a baby last year. Vowed never to return. A lying prick who has been shown up loads of time.

Don't get me started in his personal hygiene.

The old ones call men of his elk Nithings

Moffo

Referee
funny-primate-pic.jpg

Steel Dragon

Bench
Has anyone been into the Knights forum? Instead of League Unlimited at the top it has Dan Tolar Unlimited and a pic of him!

Godz Illa

Coach
Kudos to this Roosters douche for trolling the Dragons forums. Other, supposedly sensible Rooster fans seemingly prefer to wait for the next time their team beats ours before trolling, but besthalfbackPISS is smart enough to know that may not happen again for a long long time