What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Father Ted

First Grade
:-({|= Ohh....are you sitting in the foetal position shaking in the corner of the room??

You should be, the future is bleak pal :badgrin:

One of natures genetic wonders Gigolo the man with no dick shows up to feed on other peoples misery . Seven months too early bitch we haven't finished winning yet.

Gigolo

Juniors
Damn, Boyd was just reaching his peak too...what a shame.

Perhaps Rex Terp can be lured out of retirement??

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well well, look what the cat dragged in.

Giggles, tries to hide behind a sock puppet but can't get away from that mindless and predictable posting style. Dead giveaway everytime.

There you go Father. It was only a matter of time. :D

Gigolo

Juniors
Funny I smell Kitty litter and fish

I hope you've done your confession!

Didn't i see you on 60 Minutes??? Can't remember the story but they blurred out the kids face :lol:

C'mon don't be so precious...you've only lost the best coach in rugby league history and replaced him with a Neville with barely the qualifications to clean toilets at the SCG....

It's really not that bad!!!!

Last edited:

Father Ted

First Grade
I hope you've done your confession!

Didn't i see you on 60 Minutes??? Can't remember the story but they blurred out the kids face :lol:

C'mon don't be so precious...you've only lost the best coach in rugby league history and replaced him with a Neville with barely the qualifications to clean toilets at the SCG....

It's really not that bad!!!!

Price just might surprise you kind of like your boy friend did you last night :lol:

Father Ted

First Grade
Well well, look what the cat dragged in.

Giggles, tries to hide behind a sock puppet but can't get away from that mindless and predictable posting style. Dead giveaway everytime.

There you go Father. It was only a matter of time. :D

I prefer our enermies out in the open Willow right where we Dragons like em . And That wasn't a sock puppet LOL :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I prefer our enermies out in the open Willow right where we Dragons like em . And That wasn't a sock puppet LOL :D

lol. I like it when a plan comes together.

Same predictable approach everytime: Feels sorry for himself, easily upset, cranky, cries foul, whinges about moderators, before reverting back to the safe haven of being an unwanted gigolo.

But above all, very easy to flush out.

What can I say... it's the a-typical Canterbury supporter.

Gigolo

Juniors
True this is what bulldogs fans do is to look and thrive on trouble

you are not a bulldogs fan til you do those things

Please, the St Merge Army members are the most hated fans in rugby league, what with the imbecilic trumpet player, phantom siren and collective band of misfits, homos and methodone users.

It is no wonder a family man like Bennett chose to shield his family from such scum and get the hell out!!!

big pat

Coach
just a gigolo
everywhere i go
people know the part

paid for every dance
selling each romance
ooh what they are saying

but here will come a day
youth will pass away
then what will they say

when the end comes i know
they'll say just a gigolo
as life goes on
without me

cause i aint got nobody
nobody nobody cares for me
i'm so lonely
sad and lonely
won't some sweet mama
come and take a chance with me
cause i aint so bad
just a gigolo.

sh*t almost forgot the Stainers forum

:lol:

guy-laughing-at-you-thumb1094641.jpg

you can't win a damn thing without arguably one of the greatest coaches of all time and several dubious refereeing decisions

some average rookie coach, average players, cutting of $3 million in funding from merge leagues club

LOL

enjoy your return to mediocrity