What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

j0nesy

Bench
can any stmerge fan tell me do they follow the illawarra steelers or the stgeorge dragons?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

I followed the Dragons and I still follow the Dragons. 16 Premierships, and a handful in recent times. Souths may never win one again, and the frustration of their fans shows. Personally I feel sorry for them.

stmerge fans you have not won (16) premierships you are (2) teams merged into (1) team called stgeorgeillawarra.

David gallop said on (win tv) and channel (7, 9, and the channel10 network) that any team that merges will lose all competion points including all premierships on the day that (2) teams merge into one club.

stgeorgeillawarra has won (1) premiership stgeorge dragons dont exist no more your gone, done, and dusted and buried go ask Mr david gallop at NRL Headquarters and all the illawarra steelers fans you lost your name which was stgeorge dragons and the same for the illawarra steelers you are both a new club and new named club and you both lost your true identity that's why both your teams are now called stgeorgeillawarra read your guernsey logo and most importantly read how many premierships stgeorgeillawarra have won it's (1) one uno one less than 2 got it?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
David gallop said on (win tv) and channel (7, 9, and the channel10 network) that any team that merges will lose all competion points including all premierships on the day that (2) teams merge into one club.

really? can you please provide a link to this supposed tv coverage, or if you cannot fathom this task, provide us with a transcript of the supposed coverage.

also..

stgeorgeillawarra has won (1) premiership stgeorge dragons dont exist no more your gone, done, and dusted and buried go ask Mr david gallop at NRL Headquarters and all the illawarra steelers fans you lost your name which was stgeorge dragons and the same for the illawarra steelers you are both a new club and new named club and you both lost your true identity that's why both your teams are now called stgeorgeillawarra read your guernsey logo and most importantly read how many premierships stgeorgeillawarra have won it's (1) one uno one less than 2 got it?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

sorry to spoil your party, but looks like you guys are back to zero as well then:

South Sydney and North Sydney partnership to continue

20/06/2011 10:43:44 AM

The North Sydney Bears are pleased to announce that their alliance with the South Sydney Rabbitohs has been extended until the end of the 2012 season.

The joint venture between Norths and fellow foundation club Souths has been a huge success over the past five years, and the club looks forward to a rewarding sixth season together.
from a rabbitohs website too:

http://www.theburrow.com.au/current...dney-and-north-sydney-partnership-to-continue

so that makes it dragons one (1) and the north-south rabbitohs zero (0).

bottle

Coach
He can't use punctuation let alone answer or provide anything. When he had the accident that left him one eyed it left him one lobed as well.

im still waiting for all those stmerge fans to tell me who they follow- do you follow the illawarra steelers or the stgeorge dragons?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The North Sydney Bears are pleased to announce that their alliance with the South Sydney Rabbitohs has been extended until the end of the 2012 season.

The joint venture between Norths and fellow foundation club Souths has been a huge success over the past five years, and the club looks forward to a rewarding sixth season together.

More: http://nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=38160

Last edited:
souths play 1st grade and norths are our feeder team in the metroplitan cup souths are a single entity not like you hmmmm who do you follow willow? do you follow the illawarra steelers or the stgeorge dragons in 1st grade? Forever in our shadow.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
One-eyed L0L@N0rff$, you deride your joint venture partner as if they mean nothing. Do you not even care about where your juniors are coming from?

I follow the same team I have supported for nearly 50 years, Saints - the mighty St George Dragons. Nothing has change for me in that regard and now I support the St George Illawarra Dragons.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Obviously Norff$ deserve more recognition from 50uff$.

Here are some simple questions, even for you:
Is it a joint venture?
Are all 50uff$ supporters so dismissive of their joint venture partners?
When when faced with this puff of logic, do you normally explode up your arse?

Latest posts