What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

big pat

Coach
hey muzby the north sydney bears are our feeder team in the nsw cup they dont play in the nrl muzby and they never merged with souths to play in the nrl only in the amateur code as a affiliated feeder club to souths.north sydney bears dont have and are not in 1st grade we are keeping the bears alive in the nsw cup not the nrl thanks to rusty so that hopefully they will return to the nrl one day hopefully in gosford, seeming your a steelers fan by the way im born in coledale im an illawarra boy but i have followed souths for over 50 years the stgeorge dragons did not have to merge with the illawarra steelers because stgeorge had money and the steelers were broke stgeorge could have just kept on useing up and coming players from the illawarra region like they have been doing for many decades.stgeorge dragons and the illawarra steelers are (2) nrl teams merged into one but the south sydney rabbitohs are a stand alone nrl team the north sydney bears are not a registered nrl team they are only registered to play in the amateur code in the nsw cup the nsw cup is not professional it's an amateur code muzby the north sydney bears were deregistered from the nrl in 2002 muzby after their collapsed (3) year joint venture in the nrl with manly and the north sydney bears have also been affiliated with the storm and the warriors and now souths so hey get your facts straight muzby your wrong mate:lol:.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

i thought waiders and halfwitpearce, were f**kwits, but you have to be the biggest f**kwit of them all, your posts are crap, and you make no sense at all, and i;m getting sick of troll ramblings, when people are trying to have decent discussions, congratulations you have just been added to my ignore list.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
hey muzby the north sydney bears are our feeder team in the nsw cup they dont play in the nrl muzby and they never merged with souths to play in the nrl only in the amateur code as a affiliated feeder club to souths.north sydney bears dont have and are not in 1st grade we are keeping the bears alive in the nsw cup not the nrl thanks to rusty so that hopefully they will return to the nrl one day hopefully in gosford, seeming your a steelers fan by the way im born in coledale im an illawarra boy but i have followed souths for over 50 years the stgeorge dragons did not have to merge with the illawarra steelers because stgeorge had money and the steelers were broke stgeorge could have just kept on useing up and coming players from the illawarra region like they have been doing for many decades.stgeorge dragons and the illawarra steelers are (2) nrl teams merged into one but the south sydney rabbitohs are a stand alone nrl team the north sydney bears are not a registered nrl team they are only registered to play in the amateur code in the nsw cup the nsw cup is not professional it's an amateur code muzby the north sydney bears were deregistered from the nrl in 2002 muzby after their collapsed (3) year joint venture in the nrl with manly and the north sydney bears have also been affiliated with the storm and the warriors and now souths so hey get your facts straight muzby your wrong mate:lol:.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

wowsers.. i feel honoured that you used my name 5 times in that post..

but your special insight into the south sydney bears is lost here, i think you'll make more ground and convince more people in this thread:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=7576219#post7576219

Fingerbang

Bench

one-eyed rabbitoh.
Congratulations on the standalone status. Must really bring some joy to supporting your team. Personally, I much prefer following a competitive and successful team, regardless of merge status.

no fan enjoys merging and losing all premierships and your original name from your club before you merged i doubt the illawarra steelers and the stgeorge dragon fans are happy or the western suburb magpies fans or the balmain tiger fans are happy sharing one club i doubt it very much. Here is a little story i was at the 1st game back the stgeorgeillawarra-souths charity shield match in 2002 and in front of me was a gentleman and six of his friends and they had rabbitoh t shirts on and to my bewilderment the man says we are all balmain tigers fans even though they were all wearing rabbitoh t shirts i said to them why you wearing rabbitoh t shirts and they said we were waiting for souths to win the court case because they could not follow a merged team with wests so we waited for souths to get in to follow them because we liked their courage and determination and never say die attitude so as you can see their are many fans disillusioned out there when super league disrupted the arl competition.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Fingerbang

Bench
no fan enjoys merging and losing all premierships and your original name from your club before you merged i doubt the illawarra steelers and the stgeorge dragon fans are happy or the western suburb magpies fans or the balmain tiger fans are happy sharing one club i doubt it very much. Here is a little story i was at the 1st game back the stgeorgeillawarra-souths charity shield match in 2002 and in front of me was a gentleman and six of his friends and they had rabbitoh t shirts on and to my bewilderment the man says we are all balmain tigers fans even though they were all wearing rabbitoh t shirts i said to them why you wearing rabbitoh t shirts and they said we were waiting for souths to win the court case because they could not follow a merged team with wests so we waited for souths to get in to follow them because we liked their courage and determination and never say die attitude so as you can see their are many fans disillusioned out there when super league disrupted the arl competition.

one-eyed rabbitoh.
Thanks for telling me how I felt about the merge....:roll:

Ftr....I was a St George Dragons fan who grew up (debatable) in Wollongong. The merge was the best thing for me, and for footy fans right throughout Wollongong. Sure, some would not agree....but I am in it for me, not them. I love the new team as much as I ever loved the Dragons of old.

The bunnies courage, determination and never say die attitude....hmmm. Is that why your team has had so much success and finals appearances over the last 40 years? Oh wait, scratch that. Imagine if your bunnies could show the same commitment on the field as they did off the field.....

we have won (20) premierships you have won only (1) premiership if your happy with that then so be it, i wouldn't be happy that's for sure being called stgeorgeillawarra (no to mergers we did then we marched) i remember all the stgeorge supporters stood in the middle at jubilee oval and went against the merger with easts you played souths that day remember i was there watching your fans bugger the mergers. Then they wanted to put souths with easts and balmain, then they wanted to put souths with saints and illawarra to call it a southern team no thank you to mergers long live the single identity period, you should had marched illawarra was broke and your spineless board of directors merged you lot together for a lousy 4 mil wasn't it?illawarra belongs to the city of wollongong not kogarah and im a wollongong boy born and bred. 'No to mergers never say die'

one-eyed rabbitoh.

father ted souths have won (20) premierships - stgeorge illawarra have won (1) premiership, now under your new joint venture between (2) separate nrl clubs called the stgeorge dragons from kogarah and kogarah is also located and part of the(city of rockdale) and the illawarra steelers are from wollongong city in the illawarra region.

the north sydney bears are our feeder reserve grade team in the semi- professional nsw cup they are not a joint venture with souths at the top level if you dont know give gallop a call or just ask peter doust your ceo if you dont know father ted.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
one eye, you still haven't answered my question from before..

what would happen if two (2) joint venture clubs, such as souths and dragons, were to form a 'super joint venture'?

this would mean that two (2) clubs which are both made up of two (2) clubs themselves sould now have four (4) clubs as part of the venture.

would we then be seen as one (1) merged super club, or would it still be four (4) individual clubs?

and what of the premierships? i know that we still have our sixteen (16) titles, and you have your team's twenty (20). however you have forgotten to include your joint venture partners the bears two (2) in your total, which actually takes you to twenty two (22). this is a very impressive figures so i don't knowwhy you downplay it to only twenty (20).

so if we were to merge the two (2) clubs with two (2) clubs each, that would make four (4) clubs with thirty eight (38) premierships between us.

surely that would be a record that should stand for at least another hundred (100) years.

big pat

Coach
one eye, you still haven't answered my question from before..

what would happen if two (2) joint venture clubs, such as souths and dragons, were to form a 'super joint venture'?

this would mean that two (2) clubs which are both made up of two (2) clubs themselves sould now have four (4) clubs as part of the venture.

would we then be seen as one (1) merged super club, or would it still be four (4) individual clubs?

and what of the premierships? i know that we still have our sixteen (16) titles, and you have your team's twenty (20). however you have forgotten to include your joint venture partners the bears two (2) in your total, which actually takes you to twenty two (22). this is a very impressive figures so i don't knowwhy you downplay it to only twenty (20).

so if we were to merge the two (2) clubs with two (2) clubs each, that would make four (4) clubs with thirty eight (38) premierships between us.

surely that would be a record that should stand for at least another hundred (100) years.

give up muz, you're flogging a dead rabbit.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
give up muz, you're flogging a dead rabbit.

yeah i know.. not expecting an educated reply, i just like to see what tangent he goes off on..

last time he started a completely new thread in the souffs forum directed at me answering a question i asked him..

maybe this time he'll take out an ad in RLW..

Father Ted

First Grade
father ted souths have won (20) premierships - stgeorge illawarra have won (1) premiership, now under your new joint venture between (2) separate nrl clubs called the stgeorge dragons from kogarah and kogarah is also located and part of the(city of rockdale) and the illawarra steelers are from wollongong city in the illawarra region.

the north sydney bears are our feeder reserve grade team in the semi- professional nsw cup they are not a joint venture with souths at the top level if you dont know give gallop a call or just ask peter doust your ceo if you dont know father ted.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

You didn't read or address a single thing I said to you

Come on you blokes. It's a bit hard having a crack at Souths whatever One Eyed Rabbitoh might throw at us. I've had a hard enough time getting through SOO. But that's what supporting Souths is like all the time. Think about how crap we were against the Gold Coast and Newcastle. That's how crap Souths are all the time.

It's how crap they've been, not just for six weeks, but since 1989. It's how crap they're going to be next year and the year after that.

And their supporters are stuck with them. Week after week after week. Let's show them a bit of mercy.

Good on you One Eyed Rabbitoh. Ha ha. You've really made us look stupid. Good luck against whoever your playing this week. You'll probably make the eight or whatever. You'll probably win the comp from out of nowhere.

muzby we wont merge, father ted you lost all premierships etc etc that's life your back to (1) stmerge premiership, and dr fruitbasket yah who knows what the most premiership winningest club in australian professional rugby league history may do this year maybe the rabbitohs might pull a rabbit out of the hat.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• rabbit in the hat.JPG
    rabbit in the hat.JPG
    3.8 KB · Views: 0

Father Ted

First Grade
muzby we wont merge, father ted you lost all premierships etc etc that's life your back to (1) stmerge premiership, and dr fruitbasket yah who knows what the most premiership winningest club in australian professional rugby league history may do this year maybe the rabbitohs might pull a rabbit out of the hat.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

You demonstrate the human ability to see only what you want to see without being burdened by the truth . Congrats

see father ted (20) premierships to (1) stmerge premiership what does your cap say?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• souths cap.jpg
    souths cap.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0