What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
i predict the storm will win the premiership this year it ain't rocket science.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• imagesCA0ODVXG.jpg
    imagesCA0ODVXG.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 1
more than likely snafu we have had (6) forwards out all year i doubt any team can win a premiership from here on under these circumstances.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

if your not a 1908 club then you have very little or no history it's as simple as that what history has stmerge got ohh yeah (1) premiership well at least your (1) premiership in front of the warriors and the cowboys and that useless winningless club the gummy sharks with no bite.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• Copy (2) of premierships.JPG
    Copy (2) of premierships.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
it's not a takeover by st george dragons over the illawarra steelers it was a joint venture done legally with both clubs lawyers and the NRL lawyers with both clubs agreeing and signing on with the NRL into a joint venture called stgeorgeillawarra. Your now called stgeorgeillawarra all history for both these clubs froze the day you did a joint venture under your new club name called stgeorgeillawarra with the NRL.The illawarra steelers fans just like the st george dragons fans are now both following one team since 1999 that play out of kogarah and also play out of wollongong you have (2) leagues clubs and (2) separate football grounds but now play under one name called stgeorgeillawarra.If illawarra steelers had won (15) premierships then you would be today on (31)premierships that is (11) premierships in front of the south sydney rabbitohs with (20) premierships im sorry it dont work that way ask the NRL or better still check the history books and you will find that the illawarra steelers have not won a premiership and stgeorge dragons have won (15)premierships but now that your both teams did a new joint venture under a new club name called stgeorgeillawarra you are now on (1) premiership win only!!!!!Why did both you teams do a joint venture did you ever think of marching?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

yehboyd and big pat read this and all you stgeorgeillawarra supporters.

it's not a takeover by st george dragons over the illawarra steelers it was a joint venture done legally with both clubs lawyers and the NRL lawyers with both clubs agreeing and signing on with the NRL into a joint venture called stgeorgeillawarra. Your now called stgeorgeillawarra all history for both these clubs froze the day you did a joint venture under your new club name called stgeorgeillawarra with the NRL.The illawarra steelers fans just like the st george dragons fans are now both following one team since 1999 that play out of kogarah and also play out of wollongong you have (2) leagues clubs and (2) separate football grounds but now play under one name called stgeorgeillawarra.If illawarra steelers had won (15) premierships then you would be today on (31)premierships that is (11) premierships in front of the south sydney rabbitohs with (20) premierships im sorry it dont work that way ask the NRL or better still check the history books and you will find that the illawarra steelers have not won a premiership and stgeorge dragons have won (15)premierships but now that your both teams did a new joint venture under a new club name called stgeorgeillawarra you are now on (1) premiership win only!!!!!Why did both you teams do a joint venture did you ever think of marching?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• Copy of premierships.JPG
    Copy of premierships.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 1
  • imagesCA4JXC5I.jpg
    imagesCA4JXC5I.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1

Breathingfire

Juniors
im sorry it dont work that way ask the NRL or better still check the history books and you will find that the illawarra steelers have not won a premiership and stgeorge dragons have won (15)premierships but now that your both teams did a new joint venture under a new club name called stgeorgeillawarra you are now on (1) premiership win only!!!!!

If thats the case then I guess the NSWRL is frozen and redundant and the NRL is a new competition established in 1998. So St George Ill. has 1 premiership and Souths have none??? Yeah??? Cool.

I guess teams like the Broncos, Knights and Titans etc. should all just throw in the towel now because according to you the mark of a great club is the overall premierships tally??? Forget the gap in foundation years of the various clubs that lends to opportunities to compile a tally capable of comparison...????

I was under the impression that a great club transcends 'on field success' to include club culture, spirit and conduct. Judging by the way you brandish yourself around this forum, I'd assume that the club culture, spirit and conduct of the South Sydney Rabbitoh's is completely f**ked.

Latest posts