What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Father Ted

First Grade
fatherted@stmerge there is no longer a stgeorge you sold out, your now called stgeorgeillawarra two teams rolled into one team crazy huh?see below we marched that why we have won (20) premierships and stgeorgeillawarra are now on (1) premiership.

Plenty of people marched with you . Myself and my two daughters marched in a very big group of Dragons supporters . You have a very poor memory if you forgot all the people from other clubs making it clear to the Murdochs of this world that they would be fought . We saved you and you showed us the same gratitude as you showed Geoge Piggens . Selective memory old boy now finallyman upand answer the questions below .

one-eyed rabbitoh.

BTW I repeat Since the NRL itself is a JOINT VENTURE then it's Stgeorge/Illawarra 1 premiership Souths nil premierships . One last question your actions are futile so why continue?

fatherted@stmerge firstly i marched also that day from our club i did not just march for souths i marched for the good of the game also i too would had marched for saints if that was the case, but for me marching is better than being (2) nrl combined teams rolled into (1) team dont you think is that futile talking the truth?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• bring back souths.bmp
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
  • imagesCA0O31IN.jpg
    imagesCA0O31IN.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • imagesCA9S2C5L.jpg
    imagesCA9S2C5L.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 0
  • imagesCAHYBQAR.jpg
    imagesCAHYBQAR.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 0
  • in george we trust.jpg
    in george we trust.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
  • imagesCA3GZ8WL.jpg
    imagesCA3GZ8WL.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
The Australian Rugby league Premiership list below for stmerge. Please Note:

Souths (20) Premierships.

St george (15) Premierships.

Stgeorgeillawarra (1) premiership.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• Copy (2) of premierships.JPG
    Copy (2) of premierships.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

big pat

Coach
BTW I repeat Since the NRL itself is a JOINT VENTURE then it's Stgeorge/Illawarra 1 premiership Souths nil premierships . One last question your actions are futile so why continue?[/QUOT

oh padre, give up with this one eye f**kwit, the guy is a loser, just like his so called club,supporters and the hollywood dream, who was going to deliver them a premiership, a bigger myth than sandows talent, you've been beating yourself long enough, time for a visit to the taj, and the overflowing trophy cabinet.

Fingerbang

Bench
The Australian Rugby league Premiership list below for stmerge. Please Note:

Souths (20) Premierships.

St george (15) Premierships.

Stgeorgeillawarra (1) premiership.

one-eyed rabbitoh.
If you are going to the trouble of trolling this crap, you should at least get it right.

How many premierships for lol@50uffs under current regime (NRL)?

Hint....it is one less than the number of finals games they have contested since the NRL took over.

read the premiership wins below since 1908-2011 you stmerge lost souls are on (1) premiership do you stmerge lot think that when you win another premiership that the NRL will add a premiership win to st george and to stgeorgeillawarra also on the premiership table wow you stmerge lost fans are in for one hell of a shock cant you see already st george are still on (15) premierships and that stgeorgeillawarra are on (1) premiership hey use your glasses not your ignorance whenever you stmerge lot ever win a premiership the NRL will add it on to your joint spineless venture club called stgeorgeillawarra long live the south sydney rabbitohs with (20) premierships.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

18.1 KB · Views: 1
  • imagesCA0007UO.jpg
    imagesCA0007UO.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
the canberra raiders with (3) lousy premierships lol read the premierships ladder below you are ''Forever in our shadow'' .

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• imagesCA9KG3A2.jpg
    imagesCA9KG3A2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1
    18.1 KB · Views: 1

broncos2010

Juniors
I am not trolling or anything but lets face it the storm want it the most this year they want to prove something to the comp and they have 3 of the best 4 players in the game.

This wins premierships.

1.Slater 7.Cronk 9.Smith

Game set match storm.

MattYg1

Bench
and the point of this thread is?

Not to troll apparently...

seriously starting a thread like that and then proceding to tell us that we will lose to Melbourne...

its like when you hear mob guys say "I mean this with no disrespect but your mothers a whore"