What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

ShaiGuY

First Grade
You believe what you read in the Daily Telegraph - shows what a complete dumbass you are. I wouldn't be surprised if they get in big trouble for writing that.

st.phil

Bench
16 premierships

largest supporter base

2nd largest membership base

strong leagues club

your yet another in the long line of listless, jealous haters.The telegraph - hardly a bastion of integrity or truth...I suppose you beileve the bible as well? Eat a peach.

st.phil

Bench
Or perhaps troll around on the internet for another pic of some hot bird for your avatar?? Thats the closest you will get to a women without paying for it id say. Yeah it got personal.

Cooper-Man

Bench
What a bullshit article. Three months ago they were talking about all the money we made after winning the premiership. Just because the telecrap put out clubs name in an article doesnt mean its true.

40Twenty

Juniors
16 premierships

largest supporter base

strong leagues club

your yet another in the long line of listless, jealous haters.The telegraph - hardly a bastion of integrity or truth...I suppose you beileve the bible as well? Eat a peach.

Hmmmmm :D

Attachments

• OUCH.jpg
    OUCH.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 19

big pat

Coach
16 premierships

largest supporter base

strong leagues club

so st phil, but i don't believe $ouffs are no 1 for 2 reasons,
1, nobody at $ouffs can count,
2, rusty buying 1000s of memberships for cats,dogs and actors shouldn't count.

What a bullshit article. Three months ago they were talking about all the money we made after winning the premiership. Just because the telecrap put out clubs name in an article doesnt mean its true.

im using the same arguement cooper........:sarcasm:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There's already another thread about this, here: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=392991

Murfaroo started it's own thread. Sad troll wouldn't even begin to understand the issues, way too complex for it's university brain.

It's a News Ltd article, and the clubs are taking on News Ltd after they threatened to start a new SL war a few months ago. Related to the squabble over future broadcast rights.

The clubs are simply calling their bluff - saying, "Hey Rupert, it isn't 1995 anymore. It's 2011, there's no John Ribot-de-Bargearse here and you don't have our support." Or words to that effect.

News Ltd have simply responded with a piss weak article and a dopey troll got sucked into it.

big pat

Coach
dopey trolls seem to be in abundance the last couple of weeks willow, sad thing is they believe in their own crap.

vookie

Juniors
WOW... I just read Tim's comments to the smh what a douche bag. This "bloke" is carrying on like a spoilt toddler. Maybe we can sweeten his contract offer, we can offer him a new baby cot, dummy, bottle, rattle and play pen. f**king baby.

If he did come to the Dragons he might actually become a man.

Yeah just like ben creagh

The Preacher

First Grade
G'day all. I'm still alive and waiting for a liver transplant.
I spend at least one day a week in hospital to have exess fluid drained, but it's not as bad as it sounds, atm.
I will be online a bit more often now and hope to catch up with a few over the off season.
Cheers all,
Preacher.

Father Ted

First Grade
I spend at least one day a week in hospital to have exess fluid drained, but it's not as bad as it sounds, atm.
I will be online a bit more often now and hope to catch up with a few over the off season.
Cheers all,
Preacher.

Missed you mate welcome back

big pat

Coach
Cheers all,
Preacher.

good to see mate, we've had a lot of dickheads in here lately, wouldn't mind doing some of them in, and getting a liver for you.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hey Preacher. Good to see you back on board. :thumn

I trust you heard the sad news that Reecey has retired.

Latest posts