What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
loo.jpg

News Limited... in happier times.

The Preacher

First Grade
Hey Preacher. Good to see you back on board. :thumn

I trust you heard the sad news that Reecey has retired.

Yes, I read that in the Mercury. I've had about 20 calls regarding his retirement as well. I didn't realise I was so upfront with my thoughts on
Reece Simmonds - King of the Wing.

I'm sure plenty will benefit from his development work, and any ties he has with the locals down the Illa. :(

j0nesy

Bench
It's funny how contractual situations can so drastically alter people's opinions of one's playing ability.

Some pretty damn excited Dragons fans here.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=391433

"contractual situation" :lol: is that what you call it when a player lies and renegs on a deal? It takes a lot more than ability to cut it in the NRL - its since become evident that Moltz isnt the complete package. Atleast not the type of player that would fit in with our club. Many of our fans feel that we have likely dodged a bullet, and now we have signed a player of comparable ability for likely much less than Moltzen. Id say there's a fair chance that Kemp is going to stay true to his word, which already puts him well ahead of doltz in my view.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A lame attempt to hijack a thread Rat? Look, you're stuck with him now. Get over it.

Breathingfire

Juniors
Motlz can fill in at half if needed.

Guys don't assume that he is trolling, he is just slow thats all. He didn't realise Moltzen was staying at the Tigers. Its ok Rat we'll make exceptions for the slow ones. Moltzen is staying at the Tigers that means he will not be eligible to fill in at half for us next year. The players have to sign a contract to choose which club they will represent each year. A player is only aloud to choose one club. It means he will be playing for the Tigers next year. They wear the gold and black colours if you are looking for them on the field.

Last edited:

Radical Rat

Juniors
Guys don't assume that he is trolling, he is just slow thats all. He didn't realise Moltzen was staying at the Tigers. Its ok Rat we'll make exceptions for the slow ones. Moltzen is staying at the Tigers that means he will not be eligible to fill in at half for us next year. The players have to sign a contract to choose which club they will represent each year. A player is only aloud to choose one club. It means he will be playing for the Tigers next year. They wear the gold and black colours if you are looking for them on the field.

See if you just had of explained all of that to Doust at the start of all this then we could have avoided the whole mess.

A player is only 'aloud' to choose one club. Haha.....nice speech. You almost nailed it.

Latest posts