What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
And that's your point of view. With name-calling.

Why should those who've been here for years change their tune because others have been here a week and feel mortally wounded due to the fact that people dare to disagree with gusto in threads and discussions that have been running for months if not years.

It's the internet. If you can't handle this aspect of it then perhaps this simply isn't the forum for you.

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Supercoach McGuire brings in new punishments:

MrSlave.gif

Clearly the fines weren't working...

Pokemon80

Juniors

Why should those who've been here for years change their tune because others have been here a week and feel mortally wounded due to the fact that people dare to disagree with gusto in threads and discussions that have been running for months if not years.

It's the internet. If you can't handle this aspect of it then perhaps this simply isn't the forum for you.

Exaggeration and petty insults, the favourite tools of the trolls here.

I am not mortally wounded because of a few words, I simply pointed it out and people get their nickers in a twist! I don't have a problem with people that disagree with me, I have a problem with those who project their own insecurities on others by way of insults and pettyness because they feel entitled to abuse others. Maybe people before me have sat down and took it like some sort of initiation, but I won't.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Sorry, i thought you were more of a 'panties in a bunch' type.

Perhaps they feel the same way about you projecting upon them what they perceive as your insecurities...

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, eh?

Pokemon80

Juniors
Maybe, or it could be the male testosterone that has a need to put people down just because they believe in GOD.

Hutty1986

Immortal

But you're stupid!

dougieswim

Juniors
When is Peter Doust going to start to be questioned about whats going on at the club?? It seems like he has inherited the CEO position and will be in it until he chooses not to be.

We have players leaving that we need to keep. We are holding onto players that are on big money and now are becoming liabilities. I know Hornby is our captain, but until we buy a good playmaking half back to take some pressure off Jamie Soward, tonights game against the dogs will only be a sign of things to come.

Personal friends of mine at the club have left because they said Doust didn't want to speak to them unless they were an international. They have gone on to be regular starters in premiership teams.

With the team we have, if we can't offer Beau Scott (mind you i don't think he is worth big money but he is a tough player that we need) better money due to salary cap restraints, then some players are on very big money that aren't worth it or Doust's money management skills are very poor.

Either way, we are a proud club and if we are to move forward from the Bennett era, we need a clean out starting with Doust and we need to be looking for the next Todd Greenberg.

Last edited:

dougieswim

Juniors
Can someone tell me why we win the toss and ran into the wind??

Ever since i played as a young tacker you were always told to run with the wind cos then you could dominate field position.

Seems we couldn't even do it right from the coin toss tonight!!

dougieswim

Juniors
Kyle has already had half a dozen knee/shoulder reconstructions hasn't he? I think we should let his body/confidence mature a little before was start expecting him to run full-pelt into the defensive line...
This is first grade. If your not up to it then don't play. That's why others will win the premiership and we wont!!

40Twenty

Juniors
well said so well said not funny mate, smug doust has told a few in the know that his son will take over, and he laughs when saying it...fact.....

Red V Ultras

Juniors
Todd Greenberg is a f**kwit, at least Doust bought in Bennett and delivered a premeirship, something Greenberg is yet to deliver, not Doust fault it's the players on the field. Hornby Young and Fien should start thinking of retirement.

dougieswim

Juniors
Todd Greenberg is a f**kwit, at least Doust bought in Bennett and delivered a premeirship, something Greenberg is yet to deliver, not Doust fault it's the players on the field. Hornby Young and Fien should start thinking of retirement.
Are you for real?? Greenberg has turned the Bulldogs around both on and off the field. Doust brought in Bennet yes, but now he is letting Bennett take all our players. Hornby, Young and Fien wont go anywhere whilst Doust is content on giving them big money cos they are yes men to him. Bookmark this page and if there is no change, tell me at the end of the year what you think.

Breathingfire

Juniors
Greenberg is definitely a f**kwit. As for Doust well he was the chief executive for the first premiership in 30 odd years so he can't be that terrible. I am surprised no one has put in a request to dice price after tonight hahaha. Anyway f**k off troll.

dougieswim

Juniors
Well this happens to be my first day in using the forum. Bit dispappointed when you pose a question to get intelligent responses but instead you get low grade comments from trogladites.
It's the same thinking about Doust that will prevent us from winning another competition. We have won how many comps in 30 years?? I think its a poor record to be honest for a team with such a proud history before this time.
If we were doing that well why did we merge?? Why did we have 7 internationals and still not win the comp??

Latest posts