What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

to_ddeath

Coach
^ Brisbanes biggest dickstick poster of all time.
Aren't you content enough with having a game on Nein every Friday night? Boring twit....

T.

Reyter

Juniors
Forum Rules
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of The Front Row Forum :: Rugby League will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of The Front Row Forum :: Rugby League, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
We may occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. Out of respect for your privacy, you will be presented with the option not to receive these types of communications.
The owners of The Front Row Forum :: Rugby League reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Thanks so much for that Fedor... is this another threat?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hi Reyter.

Your trolling and general message bombing has come to an end. Your posts are now being moved to The Swamp where you may troll to your heart's content.

You had a good run... better then most.

Good luck.

TheRev

Coach
afaik Reyter/Penfolds is the same person, so I think the unproductive week is set to continue :-/

Reyter

Juniors
Or let's give him the chance to be reasonable and call a ceasefire.

Yes we hear your comments, yes we understand your position but ffs let's move on and try and stay positive if he says no then I agree with you on the above.

Let's try and show how Dragons supporters should conduct themselves.

And I was accused of being a fascist for "daring" to state the obvious truth about the Dragons halves. You people are worse than the Gestapo.

Reyter

Juniors
BTW I don't know Hornby personally. I'm sure he really is a "top bloke". That would make it even harder to drop him but not any less necessary. Probably if Carney had Hornby's personality he would be the highest paid player in the game.

Reyter

Juniors
Any chance Reyter could be BHP, or was BHP the disguise of someone more regular?

You people are talking about me on every thread......... This strikes me as being really sad.

FYI I have never posted on this thread under any name other than "Reyter" so keep speculating if you like but the truth is, many Dragons fans feel as I do.

About 5 years ago, last time I was very critical of the Dragons performance I got onto a forum saying Brown should be sacked. At that time I was also denounced by the vast majority of the "forum regulars". Looking back, I wonder if they now think I was right. If they don't, they are deluding themselves.

Reyter

Juniors
Drop him for who and don't say Stanley, with Soward in the halves Soward is already under pressure for his inconsistant form.

Changing the halves now puts even more pressure on him and then you ask who plays 7 neither are strong enough to lead the team around and call the shots it would be a disater waiting to happen.

Until the club signs a legitimate number 7 which they have shown by chasing Cronk they are the halves combo will stay as is.

Rein is also key its only his second season in and the rigours are starting to show but having fien there will take the pressure off alot and let him play his natural game.

If you read through the thread titled "Summary" you can see my opinion.

Latest posts