What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

dougieswim

Juniors
Well it actually is and i am assuming as a guest moderator you could actually look that up. Anyway at least I know the calibre of the people I'm dealing with on here. In future I'll write comments and just look for the intelligent answers amongst the replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nah, I don't need to look anything up. You're just a garden variety troll that take itself seriously. The funniest kind. Enjoy your stay.

The Preacher

First Grade
Into him Willow, don't take that crap!!!! I taught you how to headbutt, didn't I. If I haven't, I'll show you with a quick demo on REXXY.

dougieswim

Juniors
From your comments Willow all you seem to be is Doust's "puta".... Move on and move to another forum if you can't give intelligent responses.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ah the old 'not a true supporter' thang.

You're right. I should leave this place.

G'day Preach. :thumn

The Preacher

First Grade
From your comments Willow all you seem to be is Doust's "puta".... Move on and move to another forum if you can't give intelligent responses.

Is a "puta" the same as a "bupa"? If so it may help poor Petey not look so tired and emotional at various times.:sarcasm:

"move on to another forum", sounds like the bank manager is kicking you out of your home, Willow. :lol:

Seems like dogpaddle is a very well ejamakated person.........NOT !!!!:oops:

Last edited:

philgood

Juniors
The funny thing is I can remember all you tigger fans whinging and whining after the loss to the Dragons in the semi in 2010. Some of those tears must have got lodged in your throats because you'se haven't stopped choking since.

Sorry there is only ONE St Choke.

..Dragons supporters continue with your whinging and wining.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Didn't see him do too much tonight against the Raiders. I hope the Raiders play that way against us. They were crap.

Wot??

Did you even watch the game? Hunt was very good tonight

Sighh......looks like we're here to bail you lot out again huh. First our old coach helps you finally win your first premiership

now it's our young players Hunt, Beale.....FMD, Ronnie even wants Matt Gillett as well....:lol:

You guys stopped breeding NRL players down that way......?

btw

OK Passing Game is a liar. He's been caught making shit up before.......mehh, maybe it's true

bottle

Coach
Wot??

Did you even watch the game? Hunt was very good tonight

Sighh......looks like we're here to bail you lot out again huh. First our old coach helps you finally win your first premiership

now it's our young players Hunt, Beale.....FMD, Ronnie even wants Matt Gillett as well....:lol:

You guys stopped breeding NRL players down that way......?

btw

OK Passing Game is a liar. He's been caught making shit up before.......mehh, maybe it's true

And we sent you Ashton Sims.
Be grateful.

Latest posts