What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

jpaciocco91

Juniors
no, read the whole thing

we all knew he's a f**kwit, but this just takes it to a whole new level.

I agree with Cooperman - don't come to the army again!!

Who the f**k are you telling me what to do, are you gonna get your master Anthony to bash me like what you did at the start of the year but failed?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hi loser.

Ready to take me on in the cage?

Remember the first rule of the...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I was kind of hoping we could exchange recipes.

Jpac, ie the son of jpac, is just a kid who has discovered beer.

Poor sap.

I'll cover his exit... I hear he likes that sort of stuff.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Son Of Jpac will start posting here soon.
I, El Papa Jpac will annouce my retirement.
Ya gotta love good ol' Ozzy beer.

choking-method.jpg

Baron Vo Mandor exclusive.

Dragons team seen at Wollongong KFC location, unfortunately that means the choke starts 2 weeks early this year.

Go the f**king Knights!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Baron Vo Mandor exclusive.

Dragons team seen at Wollongong KFC location, unfortunately that means the choke starts 2 weeks early this year.

Go the f**king Knights!

Awesome. If your blokes realised the season starts in March and not August, then your Mad Monday wouldn't be at least 2 weeks earler than ours.

f**k off idiot.

Awesome. If your blokes realised the season starts in March and not August, then your Mad Monday wouldn't be at least 2 weeks earler than ours.

f**k off idiot.

LOL when u beat u's this week your journey to chokedom 2010 will be complete......... Ahhhhhhhhhh its almost as good as my team winning seeing the Dragons win and finish in the top 4, and better still minor premiers.

Cuz when you's fall to peices its ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so satisfying!

Gigolo

Juniors
They've located a Dragons fan that isn't an arse pirate....pretty big news.

Clearly the exception that proves the rule.

Wobbygong

First Grade
They've located a Dragons fan that isn't an arse pirate....pretty big news.

Clearly the exception that proves the rule.

Hey Gigs you and your cheats supporters have a nice offseason, it amazing just how sh*t your club is when it can't rort the cap any longer :lol:. At least in September you'll have plenty of time to smoke pole which I believe is your favourite pastime.

Gigolo

Juniors
Hey Gigs you and your cheats supporters have a nice offseason, it amazing just how sh*t your club is when it can't rort the cap any longer :lol:. At least in September you'll have plenty of time to smoke pole which I believe is your favourite pastime.

No prizes for second best gaybay, now off you go to Pets Paradise, find yourself some active gerbils to introduce to your posterior :shock:

Gigolo

Juniors
How much does it pay? Hope it's more than the $64 question.

So long as its more than the dole it would be a pay rise for you.

Just make sure you get the juice cut off from the Government first as I'm tired of my taxes being directed to scum like you.

Latest posts