What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
It's an unusual feeling, but we're building up very nicely for next year and have signed up the best available talent. The fact we got 3 of them for one washed up Gaz makes me chuckle.

I wonder how you guys will feel when you choke out in the finals this year?? Next year will be difficult when Benny announces he's off to Nth Qld in 2012...oops I wasn't supposed to say that.

If we win it this year i'm going to track you down and tatto the dragons emblem on your forehead!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It's an unusual feeling, but we're building up very nicely for next year and have signed up the best available talent.
Someone else that had read the pamphlet.

The Mongrel trolls said the same thing last year too.

Who have you bought for your 2011 charge?

Gigolo

Juniors
Someone else that had read the pamphlet.

The Mongrel trolls said the same thing last year too.

Who have you bought for your 2011 charge?

Well so far we have purchased:

* Frank Pritchard - NZ International
* Aiden Tolman - One of the best young Props in the game
* Trent Hodkinson - Rated one of the best young halfbacks in the game
* Kris Keating - One of the best young utilities available

And next week we should announce:

* Greg Eastwood - NZ International and one of the best young 2nd rowers

And we are negotiating with:

* Jonathon Wright - Good young centre from Parrascum
* Another international backrower who has agreed to terms but needs a
release.

To me that is a pretty good start. Only question mark from Dogs supporters is can the coach actually coach?? If not he will get the bullet next year.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well so far we have purchased:

* Frank Pritchard - NZ International
* Aiden Tolman - One of the best young Props in the game
* Trent Hodkinson - Rated one of the best young halfbacks in the game
* Kris Keating - One of the best young utilities available

And next week we should announce:

* Greg Eastwood - NZ International and one of the best young 2nd rowers

And we are negotiating with:

* Jonathon Wright - Good young centre from Parrascum
* Another international backrower who has agreed to terms but needs a
release.

To me that is a pretty good start. Only question mark from Dogs supporters is can the coach actually coach?? If not he will get the bullet next year.
:lol:

Yes, Frank Pritchard is a great signing. Lots of potential in that kid.

Dave Q

Coach
This new Swamp is fugged.

In the old days the geeks at LU would design threads that could cop 10,000 postings a day.

Now we have to put up with this rubbish. :cool:

Gigolo

Juniors
:lol:

Yes, Frank Pritchard is a great signing. Lots of potential in that kid.

Well he is 200K cheaper then that hasbeen Gasnier and will offer a lot more impact.

I see you guys have been active, the effects of Methane's return already taking hold

Willow

Assistant Moderator
This new Swamp is fugged.

In the old days the geeks at LU would design threads that could cop 10,000 postings a day.

Now we have to put up with this rubbish. :cool:
Well I don't know Dave, I think Giggles made a serious attempt to be taken seriously for one serious moment there. He is a serious fella who I am sure just showed his serious underbelly. Hint: He knows SFA about rugby league.

Dave Q

Coach
Well I don't know Dave, I think Giggles made a serious attempt to be taken seriously for one serious moment there. He is a serious fella who I am sure just showed his serious underbelly. Hint: He knows SFA about rugby league.

You cant be serious?!

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
Wow... how long did it take you to trawl through the museum of clever forum posts to find that old chestnut, biker queen?
Now let me see, here's another oldie but a goodie for you - I won't enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent, dickwad.

Frankly, Nemesis if you sucked anymore you would inhale your own dick. Try harder rent boy

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
Awwww... pee wee's all upset that I can inhale my own dick - jealousy's a curse, eh queenie.

Not at all cum swallower, It is good though that you have come out of the closet and told the forum what an ass felching androtop you really are.:lol:

Nemesis

Bench
Not at all cum swallower, It is good though that you have come out of the closet and told the forum what an ass felching androtop you really are.
I see you've been up all night training with your dick dumbells to try to grow an extra centimetre on your 3 centimetre willie, pee wee biker queen.

broncos2010

Juniors
well this is how its going down for you this year , you will finish 1st again and then you will play canberra and lose that one as you guys just cant beat them , they you will get beaten in the second week by like warriors or roosters.

ghostface

Juniors
Chokers? Bit rich coming from an imbecile who follows a team who have lost there last three and are every chance of missing the finals.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
hah! broncos 2010, you got laughed out of the sharks forum..

bring it on little boy.. you will be eaten alive in here..

or.. better yet, if you are going to troll, how about some creative trolling...

Latest posts