What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Drew-Sta

Staff member
So long as its more than the dole it would be a pay rise for you.

Just make sure you get the juice cut off from the Government first as I'm tired of my taxes being directed to scum like you.

troll0.jpg

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Good question, it needs to be asked as there wouldn't be a sound when someone cracked one in the Dragon Army....Continual group buggery tends to have that effect ;-)

Oh my, stop! Please! You're killing me! :lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
gigolo - what are you up to tonight? can we go out for a drink? :ls:

Gigolo

Juniors
It's an unusual feeling, but we're building up very nicely for next year and have signed up the best available talent. The fact we got 3 of them for one washed up Gaz makes me chuckle.

I wonder how you guys will feel when you choke out in the finals this year?? Next year will be difficult when Benny announces he's off to Nth Qld in 2012...oops I wasn't supposed to say that.

_snafu_

Immortal
Good question, it needs to be asked as there wouldn't be a sound when someone cracked one in the Dragon Army....Continual group buggery tends to have that effect ;-)

village_people.jpg
= Dragon Army

This is very concerning...

You seem to have a facination with all things gay. Also, did you get that picture from your 'personal collection'?

I'm beginning to think you like sucking the ends of snotty f**ksticks.

Last edited:

Gigolo

Juniors
come on sweetheart, don't leave me hanging...

are we doing that drink?

i hear you have a hot body!

Sorry Muzza...i'm exclusive to women only, but hey stick a posted note up in one of the men's rooms at Kogarah and I'm sure your dance card will be nice and full.

Best of luck and remember, if it's not on, it's not on.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sorry Muzza...i'm exclusive to women only

are you sure?

someone who posts such provocative male pictures, has a name like yours & feels the need to keep coming here for these 'arguments' tells us otherwise...

bit hey, don't feel ashamed.. you're among friends here...

so.. pick you up around 8ish? :kiss:

Gigolo

Juniors
are you sure?

someone who posts such provocative male pictures, has a name like yours & feels the need to keep coming here for these 'arguments' tells us otherwise...

bit hey, don't feel ashamed.. you're among friends here...

so.. pick you up around 8ish? :kiss:

Says the bloke with that avatar, :lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Says the bloke with that avatar, :lol:

hey, wendell is a good looking man...

besides, when comparing my avatar to yours, i notice mine has a guy & a girl, yours has two guys in an embrace... interesting..

ps. thanks for the PM btw, can't wait to meet you :kiss: and i'll keep it hushed like you asked me to..

hey, wendell is a good looking man...

besides, when comparing my avatar to yours, i notice mine has a guy & a girl, yours has two guys in an embrace... interesting..

ps. thanks for the PM btw, can't wait to meet you :kiss: and i'll keep it hushed like you asked me to..

can i watch? :)

Latest posts