What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Crush

Coach
Has this thread really not been used in over a year? This forum sux these days, so vanilla, like our attack. Remember Vas? He was good value.
Even Muzby has turned out to be a civil decent bloke, I liked it more when he derailed every thread with a war against OT….

Has this thread really not been used in over a year? This forum sux these days, so vanilla, like our attack. Remember Vas? He was good value.
Even Muzby has turned out to be a civil decent bloke, I liked it more when he derailed every thread with a war against OT….

I remember the days of Mary.

Hes doing a great job at the eels in his capacity as second string bald optic.

Ahh not the Tigers fan obsessed with Paul McGregor, speaking of shit coaches, how’s Madge going? Enjoying his tenure?

If Madges setting fire to the Tigers leagues club is anything to go by, then no he’s not enjoying his tenure.

Or it could have been Elias trying to get personal injury insurance. Did his back in trying to strike the match.

SBD82

Coach
Ahh not the Tigers fan obsessed with Paul McGregor, speaking of shit coaches, how’s Madge going? Enjoying his tenure?
Why’d you open the door mate?

This Silverdale merkin’s attempts at humour are such a punish.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Why pick Sloan in the team if you’re not going to put him on with the game still in the balance??? I don’t get it.

Also Bird’s two dropped balls & first half missed tackle were telling, he’s not a centre. Griffin never learns.

dannyt

Coach
Why pick Sloan in the team if you’re not going to put him on with the game still in the balance??? I don’t get it.

Also Bird’s two dropped balls & first half missed tackle were telling, he’s not a centre. Griffin never learns.
Neither you, or any one else, other than hook, gets it. Either hook operates at a mental capacity beyond anyone that has ever existed, or he's a dopey @#$% who has no #$%^ing idea.

The jury is still out...

Maddragon99

Juniors
Neither you, or any one else, other than hook, gets it. Either hook operates at a mental capacity beyond anyone that has ever existed, or he's a dopey @#$% who has no #$%^ing idea.

The jury is still out...
So far we’ve lost assistants Hornby, Young & now Matty Head all of whom bleed red & white. Both Hornby & Young have landed safely & I’m sure Head will also.

Now we are set for another 11th place finish & Griffin in the job for at least one more season.

2023 is the final year for Hunt, McCullough & Griffin for mine we need to move on in a completely different direction similar to Cronulla under Fitzgibbon this year.

Mjab

Juniors
So far we’ve lost assistants Hornby, Young & now Matty Head all of whom bleed red & white. Both Hornby & Young have landed safely & I’m sure Head will also.

Now we are set for another 11th place finish & Griffin in the job for at least one more season.

2023 is the final year for Hunt, McCullough & Griffin for mine we need to move on in a completely different direction similar to Cronulla under Fitzgibbon this year.
totally agree