What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

to_ddeath

Coach
The true keyboard warrior. Its morons like you that make the rest of us want the st merge steelers to choke. And they will. So while your waiting for the game, do as your mum told you to do when you were 5, go wash your mouth out with soap you grub.

And who came in here to stir sh*t up in the first place?
Grub? look at the merkins in your own team dickhead, theres plenty of those & we all know
who they are.
No matter what happens tomorrow, your mob will still be more hated than us. So quit
your useless deathriding & exit stage left back to Brookvale Centrelink where you belong.

T.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Did I ever tell you that you're pretty? Shame about the personality, but beggars can't be choosers I suppose.
Well I was in a room and half the people were saying Raider-Ain't-Premiers is pretty.

But the half of the room were saying Raider-Ain't-Premiers is stupid.

We eventually had to compromise and we agreed that Raider-Ain't-Premiers is pretty stupid.

_snafu_

Immortal
The true keyboard warrior. Its morons like you that make the rest of us want the st merge steelers to choke. And they will. So while your waiting for the game, do as your mum told you to do when you were 5, go wash your mouth out with soap you grub.

You could have done better for your ninth post, wanker.

And who came in here to stir sh*t up in the first place?
Grub? look at the merkins in your own team dickhead, theres plenty of those & we all know
who they are.
No matter what happens tomorrow, your mob will still be more hated than us. So quit
your useless deathriding & exit stage left back to Brookvale Centrelink where you belong.

T.

f**k you are an absolute degenerate

I thought they have special houses for people like you, where you can't access the internet and make everyone gnaw their eyes out

Spastic

Hey RednWhite, you still get it wrong. the only grand final with this club has only been in 99. Any others is just history. Are you so think as to come to terms. Let it go. St George, as it was all those decades ago does not exist...It's HISTORY. Move on!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
f**k you are an absolute degenerate

I thought they have special houses for people like you, where you can't access the internet and make everyone gnaw their eyes out

Spastic
Right, so you think a degenerate person and a disabled person are one of the same. Not only are you a racist, you also hate people with disabilities.

Raiders_Premiers =
scumbag,
bottom feeder,
oxygen thief.
...and all of the above.

holman

Juniors
Hey you F----in big mouth losing a Prelim final only hurts a little bit this time next week you will know what it is like to lose a GRAND FINAL. suck that sh*t and stay off the Tigers Website. GF stands for GET Fu----.

holman

Juniors
Hey you F------ big mouth losing a prelim final only hurts a little, but this time next week you will be hurting big time when you lose the GRAND FINAL to the ROOSTERS, remember 1999 how much did that hurt last seconds of the game what a CHOOOOOOOOKE that was it won the academy award for that year. G/F stands for GET FU-----, and stay off the Tigers site.

holman

Juniors
I think the Wests Tigers have enjoyed watching that 2005 prelim. Final that much against saints that they have picked up that bad habit of CHOKING. You know the game I am talking about the CHOKERS started 2/1 on and got smashed by a lot of kids, and all you Chokers had to unload your G/Final tickets to the Wests Tigers supporters, remember now? Go the ROOSTERS

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Holman, you got your one thread.

Try not to embarrass yourself beyond that.

This Year?

Immortal
Hey you F----in big mouth losing a Prelim final only hurts a little bit this time next week you will know what it is like to lose a GRAND FINAL. suck that sh*t and stay off the Tigers Website. GF stands for GET Fu----.

Hey you F------ big mouth losing a prelim final only hurts a little, but this time next week you will be hurting big time when you lose the GRAND FINAL to the ROOSTERS, remember 1999 how much did that hurt last seconds of the game what a CHOOOOOOOOKE that was it won the academy award for that year. G/F stands for GET FU-----, and stay off the Tigers site.

I think the Wests Tigers have enjoyed watching that 2005 prelim. Final that much against saints that they have picked up that bad habit of CHOKING. You know the game I am talking about the CHOKERS started 2/1 on and got smashed by a lot of kids, and all you Chokers had to unload your G/Final tickets to the Wests Tigers supporters, remember now? Go the ROOSTERS

:lol: Is that you Benny Elias? Where were all YOUR FANS?

holman

Juniors
Lucky for saints these 2 had an off night,and you were awarded the first 5 penalties up to the 33rd minute allowing you to have 62% of possession in the first half,this in turn allowed you to overrun the Tigers 7- Nil in the second half, 7 NIL what a performance.

gregstar

Referee
Lucky for saints these 2 had an off night,and you were awarded the first 5 penalties up to the 33rd minute allowing you to have 62% of possession in the first half,this in turn allowed you to overrun the Tigers 7- Nil in the second half, 7 NIL what a performance.
welcome aboard sweetheart.

you are now a valued supporter.

holman

Juniors
Lucky these 2 had an off night,lucky saints got the first 5 penalties in 33 minutes, lucky saints had 62% of the ball in the first half, lucky to be in the G/F but your luck will run out on Sunday. Go the ROOSTERS

MattYg1

Bench
Dont_feed_the_troll.jpg

Latest posts