What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoochies

First Grade
you_fail_013.jpg

Last edited:
Bad luck boys on an otherwise fairytale ride, storm too clinical

p.s Choke choke choke , does that ring a bell you eels fans. 1998,1999,2001,2005,2007,2009

So before everyone has a go at the Dragqueens and whatever else you call them, remember your team of chokers !!! ha ha
so if the eels are such chokers why couldnt the dragons beat them in round 1 after lapping them 37-0 just the week before? game set MATCH :lol:

aladinsane

Juniors
Fui Fui......A Wests Tiger in 2011?
Fui Fui...A Wests Tiger in 2011?

Ok, I know it's still only 2009, but the Wests Tigers should be talking early in 2010, to Fui Fui , as he comes off contract from Parramatta at the end of 2010.

I heard from one of his mates, a month ago, and again recently, that he will be going all out to convince Fui to join the Wests Tigers... yeah I know he will be 31 in Early 2011, but he keeps up his fitness effort in 2010, there will be still no stopping this Prop Bulldozer.

He would be the missing link in the West Tigers team, and the only player, not already at the Tigers, that the club has to try and sign.He will be the Marquee signing for 2011..........sorry Parra Fans, but your Management wanted you out earlier in 2009, and that didn't make Fui very happy

So, you heard it here second, as this is a copy from a thread I started on the www.westtigersforum.com.au. I am predicting Fui Fui will be a Tiger in 2011.

Ok.....this is how it's going to Pan out(in my head anyway...very scary place.)

TnT and Fui used to be roommates.....lets just say, the food grocery bill was over the top.....and they couldn't afford to live together any longer

TnT moves into Benji's place at Breakfast Point with Moltz.

TnT says to Benji....mate, make sure when your in England you keep into Fui's head about how much fun it is at the WT coming 9th every season...nah Bags,don't say that...say we all need him and love for him to play with us at the Wests Tigers..."right Tui"....and Bags...tell him that the Tigers pays all our dental Bills

Sheens when watching the first game against NZ, confirms in his head that the WT must have Fui and rings Benji to say , great game Benji,last night, any chance you can talk to Fui to say I changed my attitude about Props, and he's the best in the business, and I want him at the Tigers, sooner than later......"No worries, Coach"....and Benji.....tell him I will make sure the Tigers pays for all his and TnT Bistro Bills at the Palace Hotel, across from the Apartment we will pay for at Breakfast Point.

Benji than rings Robbie, saying lucky you weren't playing mate,instead of Gidley, or Australia would have beaten us for sure.....and by the way, would you mind inviting and shouting Fui to the Liverpool Vs Man U game and keep in his ear about how great it is at Concord...."No worries Bags"

And as they say in the Classics...." the wheels are in Motion"

Mickyd39

Juniors

Ok, I know it's still only 2009, but the Wests Tigers should be talking early in 2010, to Fui Fui , as he comes off contract from Parramatta at the end of 2010.

I heard from one of his mates, a month ago, and again recently, that he will be going all out to convince Fui to join the Wests Tigers... yeah I know he will be 31 in Early 2011, but he keeps up his fitness effort in 2010, there will be still no stopping this Prop Bulldozer.

He would be the missing link in the West Tigers team, and the only player, not already at the Tigers, that the club has to try and sign.He will be the Marquee signing for 2011..........sorry Parra Fans, but your Management wanted you out earlier in 2009, and that didn't make Fui very happy

So, you heard it here second, as this is a copy from a thread I started on the www.westtigersforum.com.au. I am predicting Fui Fui will be a Tiger in 2011.

TnT and Fui used to be roommates.....lets just say, the food grocery bill was over the top.....and they couldn't afford to live together any longer

TnT says to Benji....mate, make sure when your in England you keep into Fui's head about how much fun it is at the WT coming 9th every season...nah Bags,don't say that...say we all need him and love for him to play with us at the Wests Tigers..."right Tui"....and Bags...tell him that the Tigers pays all our dental Bills

Sheens when watching the first game against NZ, confirms in his head that the WT must have Fui and rings Benji to say , great game Benji,last night, any chance you can talk to Fui to say I changed my attitude about Props, and he's the best in the business, and I want him at the Tigers, sooner than later......"No worries, Coach"....and Benji.....tell him I will make sure the Tigers pays for all his and TnT Bistro Bills at the Palace Hotel, across from the Apartment we will pay for at Breakfast Point.

Benji than rings Robbie, saying lucky you weren't playing mate,instead of Gidley, or Australia would have beaten us for sure.....and by the way, would you mind inviting and shouting Fui to the Liverpool Vs Man U game and keep in his ear about how great it is at Concord...."No worries Bags"

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

http://www.weststigersforum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1373#p31152

thats hardly a credible source, another forum is just another persons opinion

sando88

Not a Moderator
hindy hindy hindy.. gonna be a long yr for u champ. and by long no i aint mean gonna make the grand finale.

broncos2010

Juniors
You had a bit of run near end of season with hayne on fire , everyone thinks you guys are gona challange for the title this year.But when you played a true champion teams you got your ass handed to you by slater and co. From what I saw in the trails and game 1 you guys will be lucky to make the 8. You probibly will beat poor manly this weekend if you dont you know your team has serious issues.

The Colonel

Immortal
School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks

Well we got no class
And we got no principles
And we got no innocence
We can't even think of a word that rhymes