What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellsy

Immortal
I'll always remember Lockyer's face 2 years ago when Melbourne beat Brisbane to a GF appearance right at the end of the game...... awwwwww..... diddums :lol: :lol:

What is a gona by the way?

Juniors
pack of slack jawwed twigs watchin footy these days harden the fu*k up, id feel weird if i ever walked off the field not being sledged and hammered with cheap shots, guess were raised abit tougher in penrith.

The Colonel

Immortal
pack of slack jawwed twigs watchin footy these days harden the fu*k up, id feel weird if i ever walked off the field not being sledged and hammered with cheap shots, guess were raised abit tougher in penrith.

Cheap shots are one thing...... Billy Slater is another.

Guess you dont know anyone thats suffers depression either.

If you do, I guarantee that you dont know.

Juniors
if you think thats bad you have no idea about sledging, football or culture, it was an on field tactic to rattle him, like real men after the game it was forgotton, bunch of whiny pussies on here lookin for any excuse to slam the best team in the nrl

SDM

First Grade
if you think thats bad you have no idea about sledging, football or culture, it was an on field tactic to rattle him, like real men after the game it was forgotton, bunch of whiny pussies on here lookin for any excuse to slam the best team in the nrl

Do you need a special chair at your desk to accommodate your giant balls?
As Rodney Rude says, the only person who gives a f**k about your giant balls are your mates with bruises on their chins.
But seriously, you seem so manly and tough that I now have a boner.

Parra Guru

Coach

Couldn't give a toss about your team.

Hope Billy breaks his leg this weekend though.....

Juniors
yeah hoping a player gets horribly injured is in the same boat as on field sledging... 23 - 16

Parra Guru

Coach
What? It's all part of footy according to you :) That includes season ending injuries....

geez harden the f**k up....

The Colonel

Immortal

Must be a bit different out Penrith way..... and obviously very different down Melbourne way. There is sledging, playing hard and giving as good as you get and then there is Billy - happy to give it but when someone stands up to him he runs like a little bitch and hides behind the forwards.

Juniors
how is a maggot of a fan wishing horrendous physical injury on someone the same as on field sledging where both parties have forgiven and forgotten? your just dirty parra scum who knows nothing of the game, f*ckin maggot

Parra Guru

Coach
258Troll_spray.jpg

The Colonel

Immortal
how is a maggot of a fan wishing horrendous physical injury on someone the same as on field sledging where both parties have forgiven and forgotten? your just dirty parra scum who knows nothing of the game, f*ckin maggot

No different to a maggot telling someone with clinical depression to harden the f**k up imo.

Be interesting to see how much is forgotten next time Melbourne play Newcastle......

The Colonel

Immortal
more lookin forward to showin off our premiership rings next time we play parra

Happy for you. Still a premiership ring doesn't change the fact that Billy is a classless prick who f**ks off when the heat is turned back on him.....

Parra Guru

Coach
Wow nice one.

Pity none of us care about your premierships and even worse for you, your own city couldn't give a rats either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts