What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmancraigy

Coach
bump... anyone else read the article on leaguehq that says this comment drove the storm? big mouthed osbourne stick that in ur gob

bump?

Anyone watch the game where the Storm did exactly what Osborne said? Unfortunately Parra didn't get a penalty for holding down in the play-the-ball.... (they should've tried dropping the ball while playing it - apparently that's a penalty :p )

I wonder if there'll be an off-season investigation into "the new wrestlers"?

Good on the Storm for working out how to slow down the play the ball within the legal framework - key part of the game, and Bellamy is very astute!

Gronk

Staff member
bump?

Anyone watch the game where the Storm did exactly what Osborne said? Unfortunately Parra didn't get a penalty for holding down in the play-the-ball.... (they should've tried dropping the ball while playing it - apparently that's a penalty :p )

I wonder if there'll be an off-season investigation into "the new wrestlers"?

Good on the Storm for working out how to slow down the play the ball within the legal framework - key part of the game, and Bellamy is very astute!

Agree. Time stood still when Storm tackled us. Impossible to get a roll on. They are very good as what they do.

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
losers ahahahahahaha storm 09 champions, keep on crying, i noticed im running my mouth and you have ALL stopped, hmmmm
Hey, you weren't the guy that I was sitting in front of at the game who was silent for 78 minutes, but finally decided to shout out 'Go Storm', when Inglis kicked the field goal, were you? This guy didn't have any Storm gear, but was wearing plain clothes and could have passed as an ordinary spectator or just some guy in the street.

This guy really didn't have anything to say until the result was more or less sealed. A bit of a pea-heart, really. An anonymous fan who doesn't like anyone to know what team he follows until he can be sure that he's on a winner. Probably even has a Broncos teddy bear at home, just in case a quick change of allegiance is needed.

That wasn't you was it?

My apologies if it wasn't, it's just that you strike me as that sort of person.

Parra Guru

Coach
losers ahahahahahaha storm 09 champions, keep on crying, i noticed im running my mouth and you have ALL stopped, hmmmm

I hate to burst your bubble but no one gives a flying f**k about Melbourne. They still remain a boring side with a bunch of grubby players.

moes

Bench
Bad luck boys on an otherwise fairytale ride, storm too clinical

p.s Choke choke choke , does that ring a bell you eels fans. 1998,1999,2001,2005,2007,2009

So before everyone has a go at the Dragqueens and whatever else you call them, remember your team of chokers !!! ha ha

bartman

Immortal
DontFeedtheTrolls.jpg

fanaticeel

Juniors
Haha whatever...we did have a good ride...you can't choke if expectations aren't as high as what you st merge supporters have.

First team out the back as minor premiers for 2 losses! :lol:

St Merge are the CHOKE DRAGQUEENS!! :lol:

Juniors
whos the forum mod here? deletes every pro melbourne post, thought this was a forum to express opinion, loser

St. Brett

Juniors
Like everyone else, I got carried away, pinning my hopes on the Parra bandwagon.
But, like Manly a few years ago, you let the team down, Parra.
You failed us.

Walking along the freeway the other day I was motivated to film this YouTube in your honour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xm6Z1uwU3o

It's not much and probably doesn't deserve its own thread here at league unlimited but it summed up how I feel about you guys and how you let SYD down.
You should be held accountable and be paid to suffer as a consequence.
I want you to apologize.

Say it, and say it out loud, Parramatta failed us.

I can't forgive you guys.

You repeated your 2001 performance and pretty much stuck to the game plan of that grand final this year.
No points in the first half and getting as close as 6 with only seconds to go again.
Only this time Hindy shed no tears.

Again, thanks for letting us down Parra.

It should have been a St. George Manly grand final this year but you had to go stuff it up.
You are the weakest link, goodbye!

I feel lonely.
I'm empty.
The pit of my stomach has butterflies.
And it's your entire fault.

Know this.....next year you can dwell down with the Roosters for this flagrant letdown.

I'm out of here.
I might pick something up if I hang around you lot.

Get knotted!

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
:sarcasm:

next time you walk along the freeway, do us all a favour and do it on the inside lane ;)

St. Brett

Juniors
pouty.jpg

Parra can't win.
Parra can't play.
I want an ice cream.
You're not fair.

Good luck next year, guys, starting from scratch.
To think......that you went all that way to faulter at the final hurdle.
Now, you're back to the drawing board.
Gotta start all over again and the Bulldogs and the Dragons will be ten times more pissed off and Manly will flair as well.

You know what....if I were you guys.....I'd get Piggy and Finchey back.
Bar from that I don't know how else to help ya.
Maybe it was a bad decision to get rid of Fitzgerald I dunno.

See ya on the greasy side.

~out~

P.S. around the corner from that hiway on the South Rooty Hill Road were some dumped streamers as well.
I bet if you had of won they wouldn't have disgarded those items.
What a bunch of flakes.
What a disgrace for Sydney.
They're from MLB ffs! You couldn't even beat VFL loving MLB'nites.
How embarrassing.
To be assosciated with you guys is to chained at the hip to the devil.
I better hurry up and get out of here.
I don't wanna be seen in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts