What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottyeel

Bench
melon.... said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

1 game and there's a thread dedicated to this idiot already!!! Good luck Parra. And let me know when you need the keys to the FOFF club house.
Hahahahahahahaha maybe your pathetic club should try and get him back and then you might be able to get that 1000th win.

Bazal

Post Whore
ozbash said:
so if they disagree with the eels point of view, they are trolls ?

get real.

Not at all But this mindless drivel is straight from underneath the proverbial bridge;

Some Red-Necked Cessnock Troll said:
LMFAO @ the f**kwits in this thread. Too many to name names but seriously, from all Knights fans and Brian Smith - eat sh*t and enjoy Michael Hagan.

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't mind. It provides endless hours of amusement. It really is mind blowing that people can be so exceptionally stupid and still manage to remember to breathe...

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
It really is mind blowing that people can be so exceptionally stupid and still manage to remember to breathe...
:lol: Bazal stop it im laughing my ass off :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Smith has beaten Hagan to promoting a lock into the 5/8 role though....

While Abes is a back rower now, at least he has some history in a backline role. He was a fullback going through juniors, and is a ball playing forward now. Lowrie was never anything. Great to see he's a superstar for your mob. :lol:

Nice to see Hagan endearing himself to fans already. Wait until three years have passed and you've picked up a spoon. He'll do it if you let him.

TooheysNew

Coach
I couldn't give a rats arse what Newcastle best options at 5/8 are...they could put IanG in there for all I care.
That's funny because I didn't ask how much you cared. You can just f**k off and i'll respond to the other more rational posters.

Suitman

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Great form for an administrator.

Belly,

No doubt you will be told this, but admin are members first and mods second.
I learnt this before Christmas.
Them's are the rules.

Suity

TooheysNew

Coach
I'm entitled to post wherever I like, and me being admin is irellevant. Noone else seemed to have a problem. Perhaps you need a nappy change.

Hellsy

Immortal
Bazal said:
I don't mind. It provides endless hours of amusement. It really is mind blowing that people can be so exceptionally stupid and still manage to remember to breathe...

Quote of the year so far!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

f**k trolls piss me off....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts