What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
Hagan came through the coaching ranks way to quickly, and it really showed in his coaching. He has always had the luxury of having a great team, and it really shows in close matches how ordinary his coaching is IMO.

Taylor is definitely a better coach. I would predict Hagan to be out next year.

strider

Post Whore
well yes, I can see why the newcastle fans keep thanking us parra fans - I mean it definitely is all our doing - I think in the future all newcastle fans must owe us each a beer to truely express their thanks :D

Frederick

Staff member
Angry_eel said:
I remember Manly thanking us for Michael witt just like this, could this be something similar?
Nah. Unlike Michael Witt, Brian Smith knows a thing or two about rugby league ;-) :p

BG

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
I remember Manly thanking us for Michael witt just like this, could this be something similar?

Don't forget who showed Witt the door... and copped enormous flack for it from Parra fans at the time.

Frederick

Staff member
Maroubra Eel said:
Woopdee frickin doo. You beat an understrengthed Dragons side without Johns.

Big deal dipsh*t.
Nope. We won without Johns AND Buderus. First time we've won without both of them in 10 years. So yeah, it is kinda a big deal, dipsh*t :)

Angry_eel

First Grade
Captain_Fred said:
Nope. We won without Johns AND Buderus. First time we've won without both of them in 10 years. So yeah, it is kinda a big deal, dipsh*t :)
good, so why are you wasting our time? Im really sick of talking about past players or coaches tbh. You got a win, go and celebrate. But just remember, This is Brian smith we are talking about, there will be a time when you will pull your hair out about why you got him. Untill then celebrate.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Why are the knights fans in here shouldnt you be bagging the Dragons after beating them geez!!

And thank them for brian smith also... they let him go aswell...

BG

Juniors
Avenger said:
* All we have left is stars that are older, Ie Hindmarsh and Cayless just like Kenny and Sterling in the early 90's.

* Our best juniors are being courted by other clubs, like Mateo. Penna and Jason Bell were in the 90's

* WE have pinned our hopes on a maligned 5/8th, ie Finch, Speechley in the 90's.

* Our juniors are perhaps a little overrated just like Mahon, Crnkovich, Muchmore and Erickson were in the 90's.

* We are on the cusp of a massive spending spree just like we did in 96.

More simply, and more importantly: No Brian Smith.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
BG said:
More simply, and more importantly: No Brian Smith.
Did we ever win a comp with Brian? NO, So instead of telling us how much you love Brian why don't you just get a room with him. Then you can tell him in person. BTW is was a pretty sh*thouse game of footy.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
lets see how the Knights go in the last two games rather than the first two games, not really big achievements so far

Parra Guru

Coach
I find it strange that the Knights think they're hurting us by taking Smithy. Incase you guys didn't notice we had him for 10 years, and we didn't get a premiership. We had Smith for too long, and whether or not Hagan wins us one in the next 3 is irrelevant, because it is the change that was more important for us.

I don't give a sh*t if he wins one for you guys or not, I think he's a smug bastard and their are nicer blokes around, but seriously, how did you guys get the impression that we care that much about the Knights results? You seem more interested in coming in here and talking about the Eels. Go and talk some footy in your forum or in your grubby stadium.

parra pete

Referee
Brian Smith will be great value for the Knights. They have picked up one of the best coaches in the business..
He over achieves with teams rather than under achieves and he is showing that with the Knights at present. How good is Kurt Gidley playing at the moment?
Brian has the ability to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

TooheysNew

Coach
You seem more interested in coming in here and talking about the Eels. Go and talk some footy in your forum or in your grubby stadium.
Bit overprotective aren't you. :lol:

We can talk footy wherever we like - and we're more than allowed to talk about the Eels in the Eels forum with Eels supporters if we want. If you don't like it, you leave.

Bazal

Post Whore
I love the fact that the same Knights fans who carried on about Smithy last season, suddenly love him...Ahh the joys of blind bias...

Parra Guru

Coach
Dilmah said:
Bit overprotective aren't you. :lol:

We can talk footy wherever we like - and we're more than allowed to talk about the Eels in the Eels forum with Eels supporters if we want. If you don't like it, you leave.

But you don't seem to realise that no one here is actually interested in talking about Smithy and the Knights :)

I dunno why this garbage couldn't wait until we play eachother instead of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts