What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay56

First Grade
Err ... parra are the best side in the comp ... Weyman deserves 10 weeks and should have been sent off .... the result should be changed and the points given to parra

ERR the moderator on the forum has gone weigh over the top in moving posts

Hellsy

Immortal
Hey Bazal... stop moving Bay56's posts.... obviously you have acquired secret moderator status and are doing this to annoy it.

Bay56 said:
Err ... parra are the best side in the comp ... Weyman deserves 10 weeks and should have been sent off .... the result should be changed and the points given to parra

ERR the moderator on the forum has gone weigh over the top in moving posts

Your not wrong, anything the powertrippers in this side of the forum dont like gets moved, regardless of whether it is offensive or not, idiots. (Watch this get moved or deleted)

Bazal

Post Whore
VictorTheViking said:
You know moderators and admin are an absolute joke when they move posts that arent offensive in any way and were part of a legitimate thread....gj parra mods, power trippers.

LOL...Yeah, cos that post had everything to do with the topic of the thread :roll:

Bazal

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
Hey Bazal... stop moving Bay56's posts.... obviously you have acquired secret moderator status and are doing this to annoy it.

Well don't tell him, ruins the whole game then :sarcasm: :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Who is moving the posts???

It is cracking me up :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I can't even see any of our mods online!

hineyrulz said:
FMD is it a full moon out tonight or something???

:LOL: :LOL:

Bazal said:
LOL...Yeah, cos that post had everything to do with the topic of the thread :roll:

Read post 915 on page 61 here (moved from the Josh is sick thread) and tell me if that should have been moved, I was replying to another post in the thread, and because your powertripping moderators didnt like it, it was moved, when it was in no way offensive to the post I quoted.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Move the posts to the sexiest man thread, they'd be like " what the f**k" and stop posting because they may look like these blokes

3_5_definitely_gay_speedo_ii.jpg

Bazal said:
Yeah, niether can I :lol: f**king funny though

Tis funny, but the upside is that I dont have to go looking through different threads to reply anymore, I can just do it here because thats where the post will end up anyway :lol: :lol:

strider

Post Whore
VictorTheViking said:
Read post 915 on page 61 here (moved from the Josh is sick thread) and tell me if that should have been moved, I was replying to another post in the thread, and because your powertripping moderators didnt like it, it was moved, when it was in no way offensive to the post I quoted.
come on man - u r just trying to incite trouble ... be careful or we'll get riddell onto ya

Hellsy

Immortal
Maybe it is admin moving them?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I know Jess and holic arent online, and Im positive eela, Twizz and colonel arent... it must be another moderator or admin!

Id laugh harder if it was admin doing it and they are blaming Parra mds :LOL: :LOL:

strider said:
come on man - u r just trying to incite trouble ... be careful or we'll get riddell onto ya

Its called having an opinion, that post wasn't offensive nor was it intended to incite trouble, like I said, your mods (or in this case whoever is moving the posts) seems to be tripping over powerlines.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
VictorTheViking said:
:cry: WAA WAA WAA you guys played great last nite and won the match, and you're still on here pissing and moaning FFS.

strider

Post Whore
VictorTheViking said:
Its called having an opinion, that post wasn't offensive nor was it intended to incite trouble, like I said, your mods (or in this case whoever is moving the posts) seems to be tripping over powerlines.
dood - i was joking - i thought the riddell bit would have given me away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.