What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay56

First Grade
Ditto Victor ... boyo I've been on a few forums in my time but the people here should take a good look at themselves.

For crying out loud ... we have a careless tackle and now we're calling for Weyman to be injured for the rest of his life.

Grow up buddy.

Pretty well justifies my 'rant' regarding the mod on this site deleting my posts in this thread.

Bay56

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
I'm just saying that Weyman should stop his whinging and just cop the fact that he acted like a goose because an opposition player said some naughty words about him.

Do you read newspapers. Weyman has publicly stated that "if you do the crime you do the time" ... his own words.

If anyone should stop whinging it should be yourselves.

Bay56

First Grade
NT_Eelsfan said:
pee of victor

he knocked him out and it is a serious incident

Josh is one of my favorite young players and when he got hit i wanted to hit Weyman..

the same thing happened when i was playing.. my friend got head highed and i raced over and spear tackled the guy who did it..

sure im still pissed about the result and the ref

i just reallly really dont like high shots they dont belong in rugby

yes, well now I know what we're dealng with in attempting to have a logical discussion on this matter.

And tell us what you would have done if you broke his neck bright spark .. probably stood over him beating your chest ... you f**king idiot.

Cya later guys ... have fun "discussing" football issues on this forum ... the more pertinent comments are unfortunately in the "swamp"

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
This is exactly why we have a trolls thread.

I find it amusing that they don't like to be called trolls, yet they'll continually post while denying it.

It is totally up to the discretion of the moderators as to whether a post gets moved here, which is why some do and some don't.

And if the trolls dont like it, tough sh*t.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bay56, if you have a problem with troll threads maybe you should also stay away from Manly, Penrith, St George and Newcastle forums also..

just a tip..

btw, your obsession with us is rather disturbing. lol

Bay56

First Grade
eelavation said:
Bay56, if you have a problem with troll threads maybe you should also stay away from Manly, Penrith, St George and Newcastle forums also..

just a tip..

btw, your obsession with us is rather disturbing. lol

I dont have any problem with troll threads.

I do have a query where posts that form part of a reasonable discussion are shifted out of context and with a complete disregard of forum rules by the moderator.

The moderator on this forum has not followed the rules set down by the forum administrators and therefore imo is a loose cannon.

Bay56

First Grade
Bazal said:
:lol: You still here Bay56? Not enough room left under your rock I take it?

The only rock I've crawled from under buddy is the one that fell on your head.

Bay56

First Grade
strider said:
yeah - he was always likely to get off cheap cos he has a decent record - mainly cos he doesn't play often enough to have a bad record cos he's injury prone :lol:

its lovely how u can rip a guys head off and effectively put him out for 2 games (the game u decapitate him in and the next one cos clubs generally won't play a concussed player the next week) and only get to games yourself .... fantastic judiciary system we have :roll:

Tried to tell you that boys but you just wouldnt listen .. in fact the moderator had the hide to shift that post ... good work mate.

Bay56

First Grade
Glenn said:
The cat Weyman got charged with a Grade 3 Reckless, and misses 2 matches if he accepts the charge.
Wrong

Reckless would have seen him miss four

scottyeel

Bench
Hey Twizzle which one are you and which one is Eelavation?
promo08.gif

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bay56 said:
I dont have any problem with troll threads.

I do have a query where posts that form part of a reasonable discussion are shifted out of context and with a complete disregard of forum rules by the moderator.

The moderator on this forum has not followed the rules set down by the forum administrators and therefore imo is a loose cannon.

the name is eelavation...pleased to meet you!!

I don't give a toss what you think..;-)

Bazal

Post Whore
Bay56 said:
Blah Blah Blah

Get a clue you pathetic troll...you're even less intelligent than the ape in your avatar. In fact, I saw a guy at Tuggeranong today struggling to use the ATM machine, seems he couldn't fathom that when he tried to put his hard-won 100 buck note from the TAB in, not only would it not give him ten tens, it wouldn't even accept it...Wasn't you but any chance, you barely literate neanderthalic mongoloid?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
scottyeel said:
Hey Twizzle which one are you and which one is Eelavation?
promo08.gif

I'm the one that looks like Mark Jackson in the back, and Eela is the gay looking one on the left

Y2Eel

First Grade
I love raiders fans they just come outta hiding dont they where was bay 56 when we beat them? where was he last weekend before the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts