What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diablo

Post Whore
VictorTheViking said:
Its called having an opinion, that post wasn't offensive nor was it intended to incite trouble, like I said, your mods (or in this case whoever is moving the posts) seems to be tripping over powerlines.
yes it was

Bazal

Post Whore
VictorTheViking said:
Its called having an opinion, that post wasn't offensive nor was it intended to incite trouble, like I said, your mods (or in this case whoever is moving the posts) seems to be tripping over powerlines.

Whether you like it or not, they have the final say on whether it gets moved here...bitching about it just makes you look like a pissant. Have a look at old Bay56 for reference, surely you're better than that...

Bay56

First Grade
Walt Flanigan said:
I didn't think it deserved a send-off. The penalty and report was sufficient IMO.
Call it bias but I though the same thing of SBW shot on Johns, that was an over-reaction.

The decision for Riddell to go to the bin was a joke though, I don't think anyone thought it was a good decision and I expect there will be a case for Mr Maxwell to answer.

There's nothing more frustrating for a fan than to have these sort of incidents sour what was probably our best performance of the season.

Walt do you really think that Weyman reacted purely on that one incident with piggy ... I hardly think so.

Bazal

Post Whore
hineyrulz said:
Someones dropped the keys to the funnyfarm, that could explain it:-k

I think the issue is, with Bay56 anyway, that his avatar is actually a self portrait...although to be fair, that may be an insult to the orang utan:-k

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bazal said:
I think the issue is, with Bay56 anyway, that his avatar is actually a self portrait...although to be fair, that may be an insult to the orang utan:-k
Yep there smarter than some humans thats for sure, we won't name any names but ;-)

Bay56

First Grade
hineyrulz said:
FMD can you get any dumber, Piggy baited him and he took the bait. Haven't you heard of gamesmenship???? If the guy want's to play in the NRL he'll cop more of that every game after his reaction last night.

I think you will find that piggy baited him on more than one occasion (including when Weyman was given his marching orders). The ref knew that as did the linesman. That is the reason for he being marched ... he quite frankly was the instigator. Had he kept his trap shut when Weyman was walking past him he would not have been marched.

Got what he deserved for being a prick.

Bay56

First Grade
strider said:
FMD - once, twice, a hundred times??? ... whatever!!! ... if he can't hack a bit of sledging without going off then he's a f'n tool .... u think no one else ever sledges? ..... and IF the ref marched him for sledging then he should never ref another nrl game!

once, twice and hundred times I wasnt defending Weyman .. he'll learn from that incident.

As I said if the pig kept his mouth shut after Weyman received his orders nothing else would have been done ... he went on with it showing complete disrespect not only to Weyman but to the ref's decision in cooling it.

Bay56

First Grade
hineyrulz said:
FMD you're thicker than Amanda Vanstone's thigh's, Opposistion coaches will have seen the way Weyman wen't off after copping a bit of stick. He'll be targeted every game, i bet you Neil Henry would have upped him for carrying on like a goose.

Do you read my posts or do you always reply with crap ... as I said Weyman will learn from that incident.

Macko8

Juniors
riddell is nothing but a fat little f**k who trys to be all big tough guy.
His got a head like a f**king biscuit tin. His very lucky mick didnt sit on his head, wouldnt of damaged it seeing the damage is already done

Bazal

Post Whore
Macko8 said:
His got a head like a f**king biscuit tin. His very lucky mick didnt sit on his head, wouldnt of damaged it seeing the damage is already done

:lol::lol: Make some sense for christs sake, you sound like a ten year old ADHD patient with tourettes syndrome and a smack addiction

Eelementary

Post Whore
Macko8 said:

Right, OK...

And Mick is such a great and intelligent bloke - so much so that a chubby bastard in Pig calls him fat and big tough guy Mick decides to lay into him...

I'm amazed at the stupidity on display at times.

Eelementary said:
Right, OK...

And Mick is such a great and intelligent bloke - so much so that a chubby bastard in Pig calls him fat and big tough guy Mick decides to lay into him...

I'm amazed at the stupidity on display at times.

I think you'll find that there is more to what Piggy Riddell said than what is being bandied around these forums, if its something that he wont even tell his family (as has been stated elsewhere in this forum) then im all for him reacting the way he did.

Buram

Juniors
FFS PIggy got sin binned because he preceded to throw about 6 or 7 punches once Weyman had been held back by 3 Parra players and couldn't do anything..

this crap that Riddell was defending himself is a freakin joke ,, watch the tape

Status
Not open for further replies.