What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bay56 said:
hey dude nothing but pure fun ...

opps more bait .. I'm running out quickly :lol: :lol:
Love it, it taks ink atleast 3 pages to get out the old Forum cliches.... :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
how you going there Y2Eel .. what dont they have broadband your way .. still on a 56K modem huh :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bay56 said:
how you going there Y2Eel .. what dont they have broadband your way .. still on a 56K modem huh :lol:
They have 56 k now i was still o the old 33 k damn...:lol: your getting lamer..

Bay56

First Grade
help these guys out moderator ... :lol:

cya late dude .. had enough fun for 5 minutes :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bay56 said:
help these guys out moderator ... :lol:

cya late dude .. had enough fun for 5 minutes :lol:

Youve already said that run outta troll material??

Lost the whole structure of your reasoning being here btw.. :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Bay56 said:
I certainly wasnt whinging about it like yourself buddy.

Soft as !!

:lol: Pure irony :lol:

You've got the hide to call others soft, but you won't touch anything I post cos I belted you from pillar to post and back again yesterday...Poor diddums, did the big bad Eels fan reduce you to a quivering mass of oestrogen?

Bay56

First Grade
Maroubra Eel said:
:lol: :lol: I don't think we'll be seeing Bay56 back here anytime soon.

err ... nah I dont think so either :lol:

I think I've got enough eels in my bag ... enough to feed the dogs anyway :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Bazal said:
:lol: Pure irony :lol:

You've got the hide to call others soft, but you won't touch anything I post cos I belted you from pillar to post and back again yesterday...Poor diddums, did the big bad Eels fan reduce you to a quivering mass of oestrogen?

dude you wouldnt know how to put a argument together if your mama spoon fed it to you

you've got a great moderator though ... in tune with the latest in debating techniques ... *pulls out gun and fires in the sky* "outa here boys, this is the parra fourm"

Bay56

First Grade
*pulls out the fishing rod and more bait*

this swamp is not bad .. NEXT !!

*dips into the water and waits*

Bazal

Post Whore
Bay56 said:
dude you wouldnt know how to put a argement together if your mama spoon fed it to you

you've got a great moderator though ... in tune with the latest in debating techniques ... *pulls out gun and fires in the sky* "outa here boys, this is the parra fourm"

:lol: Dunno about you princess, but I'm a bit old for spoon feeding. Funny thing is, you criticise my post structure and then spout a bunch of bullsh*t more disjointed than George Roses right leg...I'm finding it very hard to believe you actually finished anything higher than kindegarten, you're about as eloquent as a rusty chainsaw on a steel pillar

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bay56 said:
dude you wouldnt know how to put a argement together if your mama spoon fed it to you

Bay56 said:
Originally Posted by Bay56
Ohh great reply ... and a classic example of what I referred to above.

Mate do you think you can stick to the issues at hand without resorting to abuse."

Gotta love it when your all in here being high and mighty then bazal tries to have a debate with you and you just ignore him and start with the name calling...

These raider fans are pretty smart.. that out fished us guys :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Bazal said:
:lol: Dunno about you princess, but I'm a bit old for spoon feeding. Funny thing is, you criticise my post structure and then spout a bunch of bullsh*t more disjointed than George Roses right leg...I'm finding it very hard to believe you actually finished anything higher than kindegarten, you're about as eloquent as a rusty chainsaw on a steel pillar

dude this is the swamp ... not a proper thread .. troll area isnt it

*more bait, pass more more bait*

f**k it's easy here :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Bay56 said:
*feels a tug on the hook*

GOT ONE !!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Ahhhh the age old cry of a beaten troll..."I was just fishing boys, you all fell for it, ahahaha..... please believe me"

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bay56 said:
*feels a tug on the hook*

GOT ONE !!! :lol:
Bazal i think thats what they called in forum speak as being owned. he cant come up with a logical answer for you..

Bay56

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
Gotta love it when your all in here being high and mighty then bazal tries to have a debate with you and you just ignore him and start with the name calling...

These raider fans are pretty smart.. that out fished us guys :lol:
[/i]

yea, I agree .. next question

if you want a decent debate buddy lets head over to the Weyman thread (with the permission of your precious moderator ofcourse)

otherwise I'm quite happy here slugging it out with you guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts