What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Twizzle said:
I'm the one that looks like Mark Jackson in the back, and Eela is the gay looking one on the left

it's a very suave look don't you think?? ;-) :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
I love raiders fans they just come outta hiding dont they where was bay 56 when we beat them? where was he last weekend before the game?

I certainly wasnt whinging about it like yourself buddy.

Soft as !!

Y2Eel

First Grade
VictorTheViking said:
LMFAO what a bunch of sooks
I'd Like to Highlight this post and If i could a post From Bay 56 about how Mods/admins are precious...

Have you 2 guys met Legend?? Have you seen the sh*t he comes out with seriously?(whines like he's been shot) The people on the eels forum are nothing compared to him.. :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
I'd Like to Highlight this post and If i could a post From Bay 56 about how Mods/admins are precious...

Have you 2 guys met Legend?? Have you seen the sh*t he comes out with seriously?(whines like he's been shot) The people on the eels forum are nothing compared to him.. :lol:

Yea I've met Legend ... not a bad guy

comparing him to you your a f**king whinging dickhead ... your not a pom are you ??

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bay56 said:
Yea I've met Legend ... not a bad guy

comparing him to you your a f**king whinging dickhead ... your not a pom are you ??

legend said:
The inconsistency continues with another gutless performance from the Raiders.

The thing that sh*ts memore than anything is the lack of concentration to do the simple things right. Our handling is atrocious and to have to listen to those two steaming turds Braybrook and Pearce rip into us only makes it worse.

Milne, Goodiwn, Campese, Wither and Zillmans have been spectacularly bad in the first half.

The wingers have no idea on the positional play and look less than premier league standard.

This could be in the realm of the Knights loss last week. I'm not sure what Henry says to these guys because one week, they play well, the next they oculdn't beat time with a stick!
No i can never compare him to us he way too good LMFAO :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
Sorry what... me whinge? :lol:

yea you dude ... and the rest of the soft as dickheads on this forum ..

as they say the truth hurts ... you guys must be wreathing in pain

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bay56 said:
yea you dude ... and the rest of the soft as dickheads on this forum ..

as they say the truth hurts ... you guys must be wreathing in pain
LOL what happened to not name calling??

Sound like you whinging bout us :lol:

Man you trolls are easy...

Bay56

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
LOL what happened to not name calling??

Sound like you whinging bout us :lol:

Man you trolls are easy...

changed my mind dickhead ... now go and run away to your mod who will take care of you

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bay56 said:
changed my mind dickhead ... now go and run away to your mod who will take care of you

Bay56 said:
Ohh great reply ... and a classic example of what I referred to above.

Mate do you think you can stick to the issues at hand without resorting to abuse.

First your whinging about having your post sent here.. now do you understand? :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
*trumpets in the background*

here he comes to save us !!

save us ohh moderator ... save us from the trolls :lol: :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Oh noes he's offline.. This has been fun... i get more outta Dodge and Ink though..
Youve been to easy bay 56...

Bay56

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
First your whinging about having your post sent here.. now do you understand? :lol:

hey dude nothing but pure fun ...

opps more bait .. I'm running out quickly :lol: :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
:lol: :lol: :lol:

cya lata ... the fish here are too small ... sorry the eels are too small :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts