What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johns Magic

Referee
hineyrulz said:
Gee first time you blokes have stuck your head in hear for ages, at least we never got 70 put on us. You guy's played well, but we we're pathetic.

It's extra funny that every second Parra fan has come into our forum bagging Brian Smith and saying how screwed we are, only for his team to trounce Hagan's.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Brian didn't win that one for you guys, it was us, we gave you the win with poor last tackle options and poor execution. I knew this would happen to us after the week off, always does it seems, byes are a curse i tell ya!!! we looked like we were back in rd 1

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
:lol: @ Ron

You would do anything to avoid praising smith you remind me of me with Hagan

Were Newcastle that great or were we that bad? i think it was the latter. Newy didn't have to do much, they just basically sat there and watch us go to pieces, they then pick it up and score a simple try outwide, that's not genius coaching, just capitalizing on our blunders

Gene Krupa

Referee
The old "we were bad" chestnut. FFS! Our defence was superb and you could only score off the back of a double penalty count. Smith > Hagan. It's not rocket science!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
The old "we were bad" chestnut. FFS! Our defence was superb and you could only score off the back of a double penalty count. Smith > Hagan. It's not rocket science!

You conceaded almost 30 against Souths last week, you conceaded 71 against a side with a number of Brisbane players backing up, it isn't rocketscience to work out that is total poo:lol:

Hagan 1 Gf win
Smith 0

:lol:

Gene Krupa

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
You conceaded almost 30 against Souths last week, you conceaded 71 against a side with a number of Brisbane players backing up, it isn't rocketscience to work out that is total poo:lol:

Hagan 1 Gf win
Smith 0

:lol:

So, and I'm going by some of the Parrasite posters logic on this one, Hagan won 2001 all by himself?

The past is the past, we had players backing up/were out on Origin duty and we were playing with a reserve grade strength side and, in the case of the Broncos match, a leader who couldn't even be f**ked playing, all they wanted to do was rack up the tonne of appearences before he f**ked off to Melbourne. Watch out next week. Hagan's solution to turn around this week? Todd Lowrie to 5/8! :lol: :lol:

Just admit that your team AND coach were out played, in all aspects of the game!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
So, and I'm going by some of the posters logic on this one, Hagan won 2001 all by himself?

The past is the past, we had players backing up/were out on Origin duty and we were playing with a reserve grade strength side and, in the case of the Broncos match, a leader who couldn't even be f**ked playing, all they wanted to do was rack up the tonne of appearences before he f**ked off to Melbourne. Watch out next week. Hagan's solution to turn around this week? Todd Lowrie to 5/8! :lol: :lol:

Just admit that your team AND coach were out played, in all aspects of the game!

And did Smith win that won for you?

Say what you want about the Broncos game, 71 points is no excuse no matter if you had a couple of players out, they had 7 backing up!.

Todd Lowrie? then why wasn't he there in the first place? because even Hagan has commonsense to utilise our team better. Tonight we played poorly, not because of who was coach but our last tackle options were terrible, tim generally has the ball on a string in the opponents 20 metre line, tonight one after the other went dead in goal and gave Newy easy possesion. I'm sure we'll be alot better this week, we generally return fire after losses.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
Which was more than made up for by the field position the ref gave you.

Yes, but refer back to my part of last tackle otions and kicks;-)

We were very rusty tonight, you guys took full advantage.

Dutchy

Immortal
lol :lol: at Knights fan, ONE good game for the year against a piss poor side that showed as much heart as the Roosters did and you thnk your team is King sh*t.

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh look, the inbred brothers are back. Hey, here's a question for you two...are you this geniused because you share a brain, or is it just that you're both the result of a bestial union between a redneck and his flock?

God-King Dean

Immortal
big boppa eel said:
Goodbye all and take care and go the mighty eels 4 ever, I have been ridiculed and made to feel as if I have done or said something wrong when all it was, was something u don't see very often on the field, I did not want this to be an Aids forum as bought up by Gronk and yes I know I am going to cop a hammering for being such a bitch, but if some people can't understand something when they read it then it probably not worth posting as it will constantly be taken out of context in only by a select few cheers:) .
Goodbye big boppa eel. We'll miss you. I shall give you your final salute, as all Parra fans should be...

marsh-barret2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.