What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Q

Coach
fish eel said:
Geeze, you're a bit of a wanker, aren't you?

A deranged hater, what a surprise!

Your comment is an excellent example of why people see Parra LU as I have described.

Thanks.

fish eel

Immortal
Dave Q said:
A deranged hater, what a surprise!

Hate?

No, I don't hate you at all.

Or your club.

I pity you.

Why?

You obviously feel the need to feel hated, to throw that label around, to give yourself something to rail against.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Dave Q said:
As I said, I know Parramatta very well. I was present in that city today.

Once a hotbed of colloquial blue and yellow, these days, its not unusual to see the colours of other clubs striding up the street in a bold statement of defiance.

And do the locals get edgy?

No, you can sense their pleasure at the liberation these colours represent.

A dark shadow has descended upon the district.

So what is it Dave? you want us to be haters and get Edgy to other clubs Ala the south sydney thread..

Or do you want us to be weak and liberal to other teams??

Dave Q

Coach
Y2Eel said:
I'll get onto that Dave...

2020!

I met a guy who was dying last year, staunch eels fan.

Cayless was his hero.

I found out he died no long after I met him. Young guy, 30ish. Cut down in his prime.

He died of cancer.

He told me:-

It started simply as a sore part of his body. It got sorer gradually over the next 3-6 months. He weathered it until he started stumbling in the morning when he got up and he couldnt walk properly. Then something clicked and he got checked out.

When they did the tests in was too late. A nurse told him he should have had it checked sooner. He was a bit miffed by that but given his condition, he didnt want to make an issue of it.

But Cayless was the man as far as he was concerned.

Hindy lost some of his impact last year, he too stumbled albeit, from a high place.

A few years ago, I thought he was one of the best forwards Ive ever seen.

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
At least you Louts wont have any problems scoring in 2008, and im not talking about Tries either LOL

I heard Ben Cousins is joining your mob as well in some capacity, as he will feel right at home.

Imagine this Johns, Riddell, Smith and throw in Cousins out on the town or the Roxy during the week....Bonding sessions off course LOL

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Zetland Rabbit said:
At least you Louts wont have any problems scoring in 2008, and im not talking about Tries either LOL

I heard Ben Cousins is joining your mob as well in some capacity, as he will feel right at home.

Imagine this Johns, Riddell, Smith and throw in Cousins out on the town or the Roxy during the week....Bonding sessions off course LOL

don't quit your day job for stand up comedy

you'd be the ideal cure for insomnia

The Colonel

Immortal
Dave Q said:
O hero of mods, all this stupid princess rubbish.

You are trying to abuse me for an on-line fight.

:lol: I just think your a little precious Dave..... you and a few of your mates need to grow some thicker skin.

As for trying to draw you into an on-line fight, if that was the case I'd find someone who would actually offer a challenge - someone like Timmah, Mr Saab....... or maybe even Smartman. :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
Kinda ironic having souths fans diss Parramatta as a place, as a club and Parramatta fans.

This would never happen on church st

Redfern_ri_m836111.jpg

Dave Q

Coach
Mr "the apex" of mods....

I see that having not been succesful in defending the offensive thread, you have chosen to turn your sights on me personally.

You should have come clean at your interview for super-mod and told them this was how you intended to carry yourself in a conflict.

You should have told them you would support threads that criticise people here and that you do not quite subscribe to the concept of the fair go. Almost.

You take the "moderate" out of the word "moderator" That doesnt quite work, but I trust that you get the point.

I consider your efforts here somewhat inconsiderate although I suppose thats a mere reflection of Parrmatta LU, fast becoming the "friendless forum."

I suppose if I was considering your strengths, it is your willingness to debate the point here in the swamp. You cant say I'm not even-minded or bereft of compassion.

:p

Dave Q

Coach
fish eel said:
Kinda ironic having souths fans diss Parramatta as a place, as a club and Parramatta fans.

This would never happen on church st

Redfern_ri_m836111.jpg

They had to re-open the mall because of the crime at Parramatta and Parramatta boasts one of the largest Police stations in the state.

fish eel

Immortal
Dave Q said:
They had to re-open the mall because of the crime at Parramatta and Parramatta boasts one of the largest Police stations in the state.

No, they didnt re-open the mall due to crime.

They re-opened the mall to increase traffic through there at the request of businesses.

Anyway, if you want to talk crime, talk to me when hooligans try and throw molotov coktails at our train station. :cool:

Dave Q

Coach
fish eel said:
No, they didnt re-open the mall due to crime.

They re-opened the mall to increase traffic through there at the request of businesses.

Anyway, if you want to talk crime, talk to me when hooligans try and throw molotov coktails at our train station. :cool:

Crime, thats why wanted the road re-opened.

To stop the louts hanging around being disordely and theiving.

That was stopping people shopping at the mall.

fish eel

Immortal
Dave Q said:
Crime, thats why wanted the road re-opened.

To stop the louts hanging around being disordely and theiving.

That was stopping people shopping at the mall.

No. The sh*t shops is what was stopping people shopping in that mall.

It was simple economics.

Open up the road. Increased car traffic. Cars parking on the street. Increase the rent in those shops. Get a better mix. You are already noticing a turn over.

But obviously a souths fan from quakers hill knows all about the decision making of Parramatta Council.

Speaking of being disorderly though:

_39864129_firecracker300.jpg

Redfern. What a place.

Dave Q

Coach
fish eel said:
No. The sh*t shops is what was stopping people shopping in that mall.

It was simple economics.

Open up the road. Increased car traffic. Cars parking on the street. Increase the rent in those shops. Get a better mix. You are already noticing a turn over.

But obviously a souths fan from quakers hill knows all about the decision making of Parramatta Council.

Speaking of being disorderly though:

_39864129_firecracker300.jpg

Redfern. What a place.

No, it was crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts