What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
Dave Q said:
And who asked you?

Making fun of landmine victims is pathetic.

Typical hating lout.

My bad...I didn't realise I had to ask permission to engage in conversation with sub-human victims of a chromosome deficiency like yourself who were trolling mindlessly on my teams forum. Next time I'll ensure you recieve a written request at least seven days in advance, k?

Dave Q

Coach
fish eel said:
Right....so with all your pompus posturing, when it comes down to it, you're just a juvenile 'you started it' whiny little bitch.

That was the message to you on day one ....and you guys persisted with the fight.

You wanted to hate people, you can wear the response.

fish eel

Immortal
Hey Dave, why to you feel the need to be hated? You seem to enjoy throwing the hate label around.

I'm sure most of us dont hate you or your club. We just pity you.

Bazal

Post Whore
Dave Q said:
That was the message to you on day one ....and you guys persisted with the fight.

Tbh we only hate people who are worth it...trolls like you don't even rate

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Dave Q said:

do you really think anyone here hates you ?

you really have a complex don't you ?

you're on our turf and you got called a f**kwit, what did you expect precious

we dont hate you, we're just stating the facts

Dave Q

Coach
Twizzle said:
do you really think anyone here hates you ?

you really have a complex don't you ?

you're on our turf and you got called a f**kwit, what did you expect precious

we dont hate you, we're just stating the facts

That was truly awful.

No, it was woeful!

Boo Fugging Hoo!

You should consider closing this barren and friendless forum down.

Let the rest of us frolic around, safe in the knowledge that we wont be back-stabbed by a group of degenerate hateful louts.

The thread is rubbush, everybody knows it except you blokes, intent on offending our sensibilities in aimless and pathetic fashion.

Why dont you impress us all and each other by shutting it down and biting your tongues.

Boo Fugging Hoo!

Y2Eel

First Grade
Dave Q said:
The thread is rubbush, everybody knows it except you blokes, intent on offending our sensibilities in aimless and pathetic fashion.

Why dont you impress us all and each other by shutting it down and biting your tongues.

Dave Its a Troll Thread its not here to impress..

Dave Q

Coach
Y2Eel said:
Dave Its a Troll Thread its not here to impress..

Well theres people here trying to impress with their unbecoming rudeness y2.

And even though I'm not a troll, this is where I have ended up.

And then the pack of louts attend because they cant resist the temptation to be unkind to people whom they disagree with.

To reinforce the way of the cruel edit.

To stomp on dissent.

It seems they cant help themselves but to condemn and defile. And in doing so, they harm themselves more than me.

fish eel

Immortal
Dave

I have asked this a number of times and you havent answered.

Why do you feel the need to be hated? Hate is such a strong word, yet you are so quick to throw that label around?

None of us 'hate' you.

Do you need to feel hated so you have something to rail against?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Dave Q said:
That was truly awful.

No, it was woeful!

Boo Fugging Hoo!

You should consider closing this barren and friendless forum down.

Let the rest of us frolic around, safe in the knowledge that we wont be back-stabbed by a group of degenerate hateful louts.

Boo Fugging Hoo!

ffs get some new material

Galeforce

Bench
well how come so much of it is still here in your posts.Only few of us here are providing any anti sh*t however there are too many toxins here flushing the wrong stuff.

THIS NOTE WAS CENSORED AND MOVED HERE , OUT OF CONTEXT TO DUMB EEL BANTOR , BECAUSE EEL FANS CANNOT HANDLE A RESPONSE

Galeforce

Bench
"Whilst I may not agree with your opinion, I'll defend to the death, your right to express it."

Twizzle appears your signature is All talk and no substance and definitely not shared by your fellows.Not sure why you would post here. i am now doing this out of principle and a laugh at the mental giants.

THIS NOTE WAS CENSORED AND MOVED HERE , OUT OF CONTEXT TO DUMB EEL BANTOR , BECAUSE EEL FANS CANNOT HANDLE A RESPONSE

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Never said you couldn't express it

We have The Swamp for you to bitch and squeal in all day if you like

You must be totally infatuated with us, you just wont leave

Galeforce

Bench
twizzle , a true gentleman , so you must believe there are pearls in the swamp , why else would you go there to post. I don't however the mental giants in the eels camp think this is the way to keep a healthy site. what a joke. oh yes eels 4 and souths 20.

Galeforce

Bench
this thread would have died ages ago from my perspective however , some of my valid responses have been censored and moved to the swamp , which signalled match on. now your censors do not know what to do. that is problem with censorship.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Dave Q, LU'S Turd that wont flush. We've had at least 3 flushes got the brush out and still he won't go away. Persistant little turd isn't he.

Captain BF

Juniors
Dave,
Mate, You didn't like the Souths thread, which is fair enough and you have had your say. You don't like Parra fans. That's fair enough as well. Why don't you just not come here anymore and leave us barren and friendless Eels supporters to chat about the Eels.

If there was to be another thread giving the Bunnies a pasting, sure fire away mate. Give your side of the story and argue your point. Surely you have better things to do than worry about what us supporters of a team that has only won 4 measly premierships compared to your 20 thinks about Souths.

Galeforce

Bench
silly censorship , makes even reasonable eels supporters looking stupid as they are left talking to themselves.shamefull

Galeforce

Bench
captain , this has nothing to do about what you parra supporters think about souths. who cares. This is now about having a forum , that is not a private membership , where folks have their say , and some mindless turds are choosing what gets left in a discussion thread and what does not. I was done on my initial response , days ago, i just think it ridiculours and in principle making point and will continue to do so . forget about 20 to 4, i am now seeing the reason why Parra has won more woodenspoons then any current surviving club.

Captain BF

Juniors
Galeforce said:
captain , this has nothing to do about what you parra supporters think about souths. who cares. This is now about having a forum , that is not a private membership , where folks have their say , and some mindless turds are choosing what gets left in a discussion thread and what does not. I was done on my initial response , days ago, i just think it ridiculours and in principle making point and will continue to do so .
This first part is fair enough. That's your opinion, whatever...

forget about 20 to 4, i am now seeing the reason why Parra has won more woodenspoons then any current surviving club.
This second part is utter crap! Let's all be serious for a second and grab a reality check. Fans have nothing to do with what happens on the field. If you think that in your opinion Parra fans are crap/stupid/overly censoring or whatever, you can't honestly believe that we make a big difference to what happens on the field. If that was the case, wouldn't Souths, with "better" fans have had more success in the last few years? Yes, you are still ahead 20-4 on grand finals....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts