What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Q

Coach
hineyrulz said:
Dave Q, LU'S Turd that wont flush. We've had at least 3 flushes got the brush out and still he won't go away. Persistant little turd isn't he.

Delinquent lout with a festish for matters of the toilet.

Yich.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
why are you guys still replying to the souths peoples? i know the offseason is boring and all, but you're just encouraging them!

Dave Q

Coach
Captain BF said:
Dave,
Mate, You didn't like the Souths thread, which is fair enough and you have had your say. You don't like Parra fans. That's fair enough as well. Why don't you just not come here anymore and leave us barren and friendless Eels supporters to chat about the Eels.

If there was to be another thread giving the Bunnies a pasting, sure fire away mate. Give your side of the story and argue your point. Surely you have better things to do than worry about what us supporters of a team that has only won 4 measly premierships compared to your 20 thinks about Souths.

I didnt say I didnt like parra supporters wholesale.

Just those of the lout variety.

If you dont like our reasonable protestations regarding the undue censorship and other unkind things, remember that nobody is obliging you to be here.

Of course the tenet of your paragraph is true but I have explained our occupation here.

We come to provide reason and light to the frinedless forum. To provide a measured response to the glib and unkind things said about us and Souths.

If you go around being unkind to Souths, there are consequences.

Delete the offensive thread and I for one will withdraw.

I dont like being here either but I feel it neccessary to defend the honour of my club and comrades on the Souths LU forum.

Galeforce needs a wingman, someone to watch his back from treacherous louts. Not that he hasnt been successful on his own. Indeed he has.

But I for one couldnt sit back and feel comfortable at Souths LU knowing he was out here alone.

fish eel

Immortal
Dave Q said:
I
Galeforce needs a wingman, someone to watch his back from treacherous louts. Not that he hasnt been successful on his own. Indeed he has.

Poor diddams.

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
Tim Smith LOL He is all class this guy i tell you PMSL.

Lets just remember that he is a Serial offender and not a first timer, yet you guys still support him, says alot about your current culture doesn't it.

Don't worry, if worst came to worst and you had to off-load him to make example of him, im sure that the Roosters can fit him under the cap for 2008.

Suitman

Post Whore
Zetland Rabbit said:

Lets just remember that he is a Serial offender and not a first timer, yet you guys still support him, says alot about your current culture doesn't it.

Don't worry, if worst came to worst and you had to off-load him to make example of him, im sure that the Roosters can fit him under the cap for 2008.

You obviously haven't read many posts on this thread.
I'd say support is running about 50/50.

We are waiting for a full report and both sides of the story.
Innocent until proven guilty??

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
Zetland Rabbit said:

What like when a drunk Yileen Gordon was sacked for abusing the then new owner of the Rabbitohs?

Woops..... thats right.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Zetland Rabbit said:

You are really bad at this :?

Galeforce

Bench
now captain , of course i agree with you my second part is not logical , however , when game is on , there are moments of gamesmanship. I held back that line for two days , however last dumb censorship , gave me freedom of expression to drop it.

however i will say , that a clubs management , can affect performance of a club , and if the clubs management were like your censors , then i would not expect eels to be a winning outfit.take the souths management prior to HAc and Rusty , and judge for yourself.

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
Great incentitive idea...

sounds very familiar to SSFCTV though LOL

Next thing you know, you will be doing your own Doco as well called the West Side Story. PMSL

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
oneguy said:
Sorry guys, just not good enough.

Ray Price is a legend, who bled for the club. The treatment here is utterly disrespectful. It really smacks of pettiness. When checking out a venue for a function, the view, the logistics such as seating capacity, the fit and finish etc all come way ahead of what it's called.

We should be demanding that the Ray Price lounge be re-instated. Fancy honoring the man and then disrespecting him by changing it.

I heard Price on the radio this morning, he had no idea this was being done. He received the letter after it's been changed. He's gutted, and I'm outraged. The class of the man is that he is still a passionate Parra supporter, I'd be more inclined to tell them to shove it if it happened to me.

Why aren't the other sections of the stadium also changed?

Seriously guys...not having a cheap shot hear at you..

Price should of been treated better then this IMO. FFS he appeared in all seven Grand Finals!!

Your CEO Fitzo reaks of lies regarding not knowing this was going to happen

Bazal

Post Whore
Jesus....are these dumb f**ks still here? They're like lemmings...one comes in to get pounded and the rest blindly follow

Hellsy

Immortal
Lemmings :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
That was a great game!
They would blow themselves up if it meant for the greater good of the clan.....

:LOL: :LOL:

Dave Q

Coach
The sick minded twisted louts are still here...

Youse should dip Mr Perpetual Lout in fast setting clear plastic and stick him atop of the Peter Snorkles Bistro.

Squeeze his bicep and tomato sauce drips from his nose like the 1984 SOO.

MR PERPETUAL LOUT IS NOT SHORT ON HUMILITY IS HE?

A thorn in the side of the management genius that is Cockgerald.

The sooner they turn Parramatta Leagues into "Rabbitohs West" the better.

Bazal

Post Whore
Do you actually read what you type? Or have you got a rare form of Tourettes that translates itself to the written word? Because you make less sense than a regurgitated bowl of alphabet soup...

Status
Not open for further replies.