What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Dave Q said:
The sick minded twisted louts are still here...

Youse should dip Mr Perpetual Lout in fast setting clear plastic and stick him atop of the Peter Snorkles Bistro.

Squeeze his bicep and tomato sauce drips from his nose like the 1984 SOO.

MR PERPETUAL LOUT IS NOT SHORT ON HUMILITY IS HE?

A thorn in the side of the management genius that is Cockgerald.

The sooner they turn Parramatta Leagues into "Rabbitohs West" the better.

Why wouldn't we be you skid mark! it's our forum and you have created a thread in your own forum to bag us so now f**k off!

Your thread needs as much help as it can get, a disgrace for a team that has been around 100 years yet are out lucky to out do the NQ forum, shows you either two things:

A) Redfern is like NZ and are still coming to grips with how the internet works
B) You have f**k all supporters.

Probably both funny enough.

Your area is such a disgrace that during the Sydney Olympics local residents were encouraged to f**k off to country towns like Dubbo. Your area is that pathetic that previous State Governments have tried to bulldoze the exhibit and rebuild.

Hahaha we outnumber you in supporters even though we have only won 4 premierships and been around half the time as Souths, how f**king pathetic is that :lol:

No wonder you got your sorry arses booted out.

Lout

Haha a Souths player putting sh*t on Price? who the f**k did you have at that time? Michael Andrews? Mark Ellison you sick freak:lol: Steve Mavin omfg.

Your club was a mere unflushed turd for sooo long that the plumber finally got around to fix up the sh*tter and send you ironically to Bondi, your Big Brother.

Now go and shove a dirty ridden syrnige right up your pink eye and yelp like a dying giraffe ( so i know) if you manage to hit the money spot, and please dont do what you did last time and have a moment of clarity and pretend you are Linda Lovelace.

Dave Q

Coach
Mr Perpetual Lout...

Hes caused nothing but strife for the current regime for years,

And they are not going to give him a pat on the back are they?

So why should he cry foul and get teary when they do him over?

As a political strategist, he makes a great former lock forward.

This swamp, this small corner of Parra LU is the process of being liberated by us.

We are going to clean this mess up.

So I suggest you get yourselves a good haircut and learn some manners.

Dont stick your heads into one scrum too many!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Dave Q said:
Mr Perpetual Lout...

This swamp, this small corner of Parra LU is the process of being liberated by us.

Now what the f**k was that? your reply to my post? you seriously have as much wit as a Peter North Wad shot.

Come back when you can muster up something better then that you inverted nipple.

Bazal

Post Whore
Dave Q said:
Mr Perpetual Lout...

As a so called "Liberator" you make a really, really good D grade troll....Now twitter off back to your little thread fortress in the Souths forum and tell all three of your buddies about how the big bad louts called you mean names....:roll:

Dave Q

Coach
Question:

The ball was out of the scrum ages ago, so why are the louts here still packed in?

Answer:

They have no idea either.

Back to topic:

Its OK for Ray to say unkind things about the club's management so why is not OK for the club to dispense with his name in favour of something more bland and generic?

If Ray had shut up and towed the regime line, why he could have got the cafeteria named after him....maybe even the stadium itself!

But he felt obliged to speak his mind!

I think that the days of the lout are coming to end.

I propose 4 reasons:-

1. Long hair on men is no longer fashionable.
2. The influence of other clubs and their fans
3. The gentrification of Parramatta and surrounding districts.
4. The realisation that hate and bitterness as a way of life is not conducive to happiness.

You have to un-learn your loutish ways. Dont kid yourselves, It will be tough.

This thread and forum in my view, it needs to embrace tolerance and kindness as a way of communicating.

We will get there lads, I'm not going to abandon you by choice. You can count on me.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
Lemmings :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was a great game!
They would blow themselves up if it meant for the greater good of the clan.....

:lol: :lol:
We couldn't be that lucky could we.......................................

Galeforce

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
Why wouldn't we be you skid mark! it's our forum and you have created a thread in your own forum to bag us so now f**k off!

Your thread needs as much help as it can get, a disgrace for a team that has been around 100 years yet are out lucky to out do the NQ forum, shows you either two things:

A) Redfern is like NZ and are still coming to grips with how the internet works
B) You have f**k all supporters.

Probably both funny enough.

Your area is such a disgrace that during the Sydney Olympics local residents were encouraged to f**k off to country towns like Dubbo. Your area is that pathetic that previous State Governments have tried to bulldoze the exhibit and rebuild.

Hahaha we outnumber you in supporters even though we have only won 4 premierships and been around half the time as Souths, how f**king pathetic is that :lol:

No wonder you got your sorry arses booted out.

Lout

Haha a Souths player putting sh*t on Price? who the f**k did you have at that time? Michael Andrews? Mark Ellison you sick freak:lol: Steve Mavin omfg.

Your club was a mere unflushed turd for sooo long that the plumber finally got around to fix up the sh*tter and send you ironically to Bondi, your Big Brother.

Now go and shove a dirty ridden syrnige right up your pink eye and yelp like a dying giraffe ( so i know) if you manage to hit the money spot, and please dont do what you did last time and have a moment of clarity and pretend you are Linda Lovelace.

Ha ha what a joke of a response and cannot resist a reply

1) you're forum? is it , this is part of a public forum ,with a section for Parramatta focused news . folks check different teams based on specific interest e.g. latest news on Haynes etc.

2) there are more Souths forums then probably any other club, if you cared to be informed.The fact that you folks see this as your main forum is a joke.We have a diverse following , with different views so much so that some souths forums more extreme than others. This one is lukewarm. Shows how much you really know.

3) you think there are more Parra supporters , funny . Just happens they all live in the same area and easily visible. Souths supporters are spread and prime timing viewing responses indicate that Souths draw more viewers than any other sydney club by far.

4)old surry hills and redfern , mascot sure were poorer areas , though which are becoming more attractive due to proximity to city and universities and beaches. Funny i do not know any one who aspires to move to Parramatta though.

5) we got booted out for wrong reasons , which is why we were returned. The wrong reason was that we were in one of the worst periods in our 100 year history.However our history has shown peaks and troughs . We are now heading into a new good era.

DO you know you Parra have had WORSE periods than Souths . Parra have won more woodenspoons than any other existing club. So please do not be dumb enough to joke on souths . shows what a moron you are.

6) I think Price was a great player , however do not have much time for him now judging by press. Yes we did not have any great players at that time , however dummy , who did Parra have when we had Satts, Mccarthy , Coote , Sait , O Neil , Morgan , Stevens , Walters , Grant , Pittard ( oh yes he jumped from Parra , could not stand the smell of loss) , Lisle , Cleary , Simms , Honan to name a few from ONE TEAM. Forget about other eras. please .

So anyway , assume you are only 10 years old , so i will be lenient with you. Suggest you go read a book on history of league and you may be better informed.

Dave Q

Coach
Galeforce said:

1) you're forum? is it , this is part of a public forum ,with a section for Parramatta focused news . folks check different teams based on specific interest e.g. latest news on Haynes etc.

2) there are more Souths forums then probably any other club, if you cared to be informed.The fact that you folks see this as your main forum is a joke.We have a diverse following , with different views so much so that some souths forums more extreme than others. This one is lukewarm. Shows how much you really know.

3) you think there are more Parra supporters , funny . Just happens they all live in the same area and easily visible. Souths supporters are spread and prime timing viewing responses indicate that Souths draw more viewers than any other sydney club by far.

4)old surry hills and redfern , mascot sure were poorer areas , though which are becoming more attractive due to proximity to city and universities and beaches. Funny i do not know any one who aspires to move to Parramatta though.

5) we got booted out for wrong reasons , which is why we were returned. The wrong reason was that we were in one of the worst periods in our 100 year history.However our history has shown peaks and troughs . We are now heading into a new good era.

DO you know you Parra have had WORSE periods than Souths . Parra have won more woodenspoons than any other existing club. So please do not be dumb enough to joke on souths . shows what a moron you are.

6) I think Price was a great player , however do not have much time for him now judging by press. Yes we did not have any great players at that time , however dummy , who did Parra have when we had Satts, Mccarthy , Coote , Sait , O Neil , Morgan , Stevens , Walters , Grant , Pittard ( oh yes he jumped from Parra , could not stand the smell of loss) , Lisle , Cleary , Simms , Honan to name a few from ONE TEAM. Forget about other eras. please .

So anyway , assume you are only 10 years old , so i will be lenient with you. Suggest you go read a book on history of league and you may be better informed.

Suck it in louts, learn something.

fish eel

Immortal
Galeforce said:

the statement I bolded would be true if during our worse time, we were exiled from the competition with nobody to play against

hineyrulz

Post Whore
fish eel said:
the statement I bolded would be true if during our worse time, we were exiled from the competition with nobody to play against
:lol: True, in our worst periods we we're still playing footy.

Bazal

Post Whore
Galeforce said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You try to sound intelligent, but ultimately all you manage to say is "But, but, Parra are worser than Souffs" while stomping your feet and chucking all the toys away.

fish eel

Immortal
hineyrulz said:
:lol: True, in our worst periods we we're still playing footy.

Their period in exile probably explains why souths fans are so good at playing with themselves

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Galeforce said:

It's a Parramatta forum, yes by all means you can view our forum, but you created another forum in your own backyard in relation to this slanging match so f**k off there and preach.

Show me?

And you think there aren't other Parramatta forums as well?

There are fan bases scattered around Australia for every club, Parramatta has a huge following in Brisbane much like St George. Your crowd levels are utter crap for a team that has been around for 100 years, f**king disgraceful!

Just get over the fact that even though we have won 4 premierships, have accrued more wooden spoons then you we still sh*t all over your supporter base.

I know plenty of people who aspire to live in dural, Castle Hill etc nice areas and just down from the Central Coast. Your area is full of houses made in the early 1900's and you can knock on the front door from the footpath, disgusting houses, the area should be abolished and given to the Roosters.

Your area is a sh*t stain hence why the they tried to demolish the area through the Sydney Olympics.

You got booted out as your club had 2000 supporters turning up to games and zero success since 1989.

You should count your selves lucky that Norths were the ones that got the boot, they were the unlucky ones. Souths should have been booted and Norths should've been in, not Souths!

So? you failed to mention when Parramatta accrued all of these wooden spoons? that's right, well before Souths won there last GF, but hey live in the past much like your dopey club. How many wooden spoons have Souths won since 1971 as compared to Parramatta:lol:

who did Souths have when Parra had Kenny, Cronin, Price, Grothe & Sterlo:lol: i'd much rather our legends tbh and our club for that matter.

Between you and I, i dont really think people particulary young kids give two sh*ts about your dream team of the 50's and 60's, they much rather give a sh*t about the modern game, but keep that quiet.

Lenient? lol how about coming getting over 1971 and looking at the demise of your club since

:lol: :lol: weak as piss.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Dave Q said:
Suck it in louts, learn something.

Hello linda, you didn't get back to me whether you found the spot?

obviously not, you even f**k simple things like that up, just yelp like a dying girrafe remember.

Dave Q

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Hello linda, you didn't get back to me whether you found the spot?

obviously not, you even f**k simple things like that up, just yelp like a dying girrafe remember.

Tickle me elmo dipstick.

Bazal

Post Whore
As a scientist, I really do wonder what will happen if these trolls continue down their path of increasing mental vacuum....we might be witnessing the very opposite of evolution right before our eyes

Galeforce

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
So? you failed to mention when Parramatta accrued all of these wooden spoons? that's right, well before Souths won there last GF, but hey live in the past much like your dopey club. How many wooden spoons have Souths won since 1971 as compared to Parramatta:lol:

who did Souths have when Parra had Kenny, Cronin, Price, Grothe & Sterlo:lol: i'd much rather our legends tbh and our club for that matter.

Between you and I, i dont really think people particulary young kids give two sh*ts about your dream team of the 50's and 60's, they much rather give a sh*t about the modern game, but keep that quiet.

I am going to keep my response simple as i can see you cannot handle too much diversity. You on the one hand state that problem with Souths because they live in the past and yet your major crowing is about Kenny , Cronin , Price , Growth and Sterlo.As if they played yesterday. Sorry mate if you want to discount history , then they are history too for most 20 and 30 years olds. So wake up.
You want to denigrate Souths for the last 45 years to 2006, all i say is then add another 5 years thats right go back 50 years and guess what Souths 4 and 1 grand final same as parra. Oh , but you only want to count last 40 years.......what a wanker!!!!

IF you want to stay focused on current , then 2007 we both made finals and neither played grandfinal.

Souths got kicked out and they got back in , thanks to Souths and their fans of all persuasions. Now Souths are showing they are one of the more progressive clubs in Australia , you go on and talk about the history of the last 46 years , that is fine as you must have a narrow mind.Probably all the street signs in your street have Parramatta at bottom , to keep you focused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts