What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

fish eel

Immortal
Suitman said:
I see the price of bananas has come down markedly.

Suity

I see TT have a special report on how we are actually eating poison when we eat fresh fruit and vegies.

To think, all these years, I thought that show was a piece of superficial trash.

I guess naomi robson was holding them back, now she's gone, they're hard hitting and getting stuck into the big issues....like what fresh fruit is doing to me.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Parra Guru said:
He managed to get a 6 page topic moving :clap:

Perhaps you may be the person needed to get the manly forum up to 6 topics?

that would be a she

fish eel

Immortal
so this is where we have our barney's right?

right, well, I'm gonna say, I feel Parra Pete, and you guys should all show some more respect.

He has a view on Timmy Smith, different to most of us, and imo the amount of stick he cops over it is unfair. He spoke his mind on timmy early last year, and to be fair, since his first gave his opinion, he has stuck by it, been consistant and his view was backed up by Tim's on field performance.

the mere mention of timmys name and the appearance of parra pete seems to result in a whole stack of vitriol directed in pete's direction....even though a lot of the time i reckon he is winding some of you guys up.....yet time and again you all get caught hook, line and sinker.

Rather than get worked up into a lather over what pete thinks of timmy, some of you guys could do better in showing a bit of r-es-p-e-c-t to someone who has been nothing if not consistant, and you might find you'll save yourself a ulcer lol

Suitman

Post Whore
fish eel said:

right, well, I'm gonna say, I feel Parra Pete, and you guys should all show some more respect.

He has a view on Timmy Smith, different to most of us, and imo the amount of stick he cops over it is unfair. He spoke his mind on timmy early last year, and to be fair, since his first gave his opinion, he has stuck by it, been consistant and his view was backed up by Tim's on field performance.

the mere mention of timmys name and the appearance of parra pete seems to result in a whole stack of vitriol directed in pete's direction....even though a lot of the time i reckon he is winding some of you guys up.....yet time and again you all get caught hook, line and sinker.

Rather than get worked up into a lather over what pete thinks of timmy, some of you guys could do better in showing a bit of r-es-p-e-c-t to someone who has been nothing if not consistant, and you might find you'll save yourself a ulcer lol

Yeh, leave the ol' bugger alone you pack of bastards. :lol:

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
I just thought the poor guy needed someone on his side.

Look at his strident defence, still, of Brian Smith, and tell me you wouldnt want parra pete in the trenches with you. lol

strider

Post Whore
fish eel said:

pete can think what he likes of timmy - fair enough, he's right timmy had a bad season in '06, everyone knows that including timmy ..... my issue is that pete goes looking for threads to continue his putting down timmy - threads are not started to have a dig at pp - they mention timmy and pp comes in and starts stirring the pot .... sorry pete, but u r bring it on yourself - have your opinion and stick to it, but there's gonna be no sympathy if u get some stick from others over it when you keep going looking for it

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
this thread is for the trolls like efnic, smartman and co

we must be the only forum with our own trolls

fish eel

Immortal
Twizzle said:
this thread is for the trolls like efnic, smartman and co

we must be the only forum with our own trolls

you said it couldnt be hijacked.....did I manage to hijack it?:lol:

Status