What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want comparisons???...ok?? I'll give it to you...I've had more than one player say to me that they've never been happier with Hages at the Helm, he's a breath of fresh air a wonderful person, a great coach and a person to whom they would love to perform for..One player said to me that it's great to turn up to training without the fear of being publically ridiculed infront of his mates and they've actually enjoy doing the dirty work in the off season.

There you have it.

i could not give a rats if the players are happy do they deserve to be happy?? i was happier with my old boss cause i could leave work early but would do jack all day.my new boss is a jerk but we do twice the work.if the players are happy at present its at the cost of dicipline and stucture for me ill sleep at night with unhappy players on 200k who can catch a ball.

Stagger eel

Staff member
i could not give a rats if the players are happy do they deserve to be happy?? i was happier with my old boss cause i could leave work early but would do jack all day.my new boss is a jerk but we do twice the work.if the players are happy at present its at the cost of dicipline and stucture for me ill sleep at night with unhappy players on 200k who can catch a ball.

aaahh!! what year did you quote me again??

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
I hope Cummins is your ref so THAT TWIT will cost you guys the game this week.
You IDIOTS think your all so good by beating us. Well we were clearly the better side and the Eels should have lost by 20.
I bet you will get beaten by the Dragons no doubt.
FINCH HAS NOTHING

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
You IDIOTS think your all so good by beating us. Well we were clearly the better side and the Eels should have lost by 20.
FINCH HAS NOTHING

Got an issue? Grab a tissue.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
FINCH HAS NOTHING
How did the old dog tag go???? :lol:

Hutchy86

Juniors
FINCH HAS NOTHING
ferk off

COACH STERLING

Juniors
FINCH HAS NOTHING

Most Parra fans including myself will confess there were one or two 50/50 calls which wen't our way on the night i.e. Smith being held up, but gee you need to relax a little. A haven't read any derogatory remarks towards panthers fans on this or any other thread....there's no need to get shirty mate. :x

FINCH HAS NOTHING

Hey sammit ya little houso ferk off. By the way panties boy great choice releasing wallace last year.

FINCH HAS NOTHING
THANKS MATE! if you have picked the dragons then we are guaranteed to win

spiderdan

Bench
FINCH HAS NOTHING
awwww......is someone angry because they lost the family tooth?

gustarny

Juniors
I Just Want To Know Who Pulled The Chain Cause We Have Bulldogs And Manly Supporters On Here.f_ _k Off Back To Your Own Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts