What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

[furrycat]

Coach
Timmah said:
Of course it's awesome, it's got my name on it :sarcasm:

You mean "its", not "it's". Please check your grammar, facts and underpants before further commencing posting in this forum.

Regards,

Sgt Cat.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Forgive me for biting sir but surely both warranted an apostrophe - "it is" and "it has".

mmmm, yummy bait.

I didn't check my underpants though :oops:

[furrycat]

Coach
"It's" only represents a contraction of it is, not it has. Your first its is correct but the second is not.

Therefore your post said "It is got my name on it"

Regards,

Sgt Cat.

Timmah

Staff member
[furrycat] said:
"It's" only represents a contraction of it is, not it has. Your first its is correct but the second is not.

Therefore your post said "It is got my name on it"

Regards,

Sgt Cat.

Learn something new every day :oops:

Smartman

Juniors
Most Parra fans do bite regurlaly, too bad their players cant swallow properly :lol:

Happy new year my fellow comrades :cool:

Eelementary

Post Whore
rooster.jpg

Mine's bigger than yours.

Parra Guru

Coach
Timmah said:
Why the continuing use of post count as a point to disparage me on? You'll also do well to notice you started arguing with me, not the other way. The perception problem is very clearly at your end. I'm not going to be told not to contribute or discuss something when the simple fact is that there is nothing against the rules about what I was discussing.

I didn't start arguing, I pulled u up for being a tosser as did the others. And I think that's the first time I've mentioned your post count. If people don't say something to you when u need to pull your head in, it just gets progressively worse. But you don't seem to take the hint.... you just start up with the whole 'everyone's picking on me' thing.

Timmah

Staff member
I need to pull my head in? Give it a rest. You have an obvious dislike for me, and you're letting it turn into crap like this which gets moved into here. Here's the tip - say nothing and ignore me (regardless of whether I'm being a "tosser" or not - which I was not setting out to do here) and chances are sh*tfights like this won't eventuate.

People rant and rave about how I bite all the time yet every time I make so much as a peep in this forum I get trampled.

Bazal

Post Whore
Timmah said:
I need to pull my head in? Give it a rest. You have an obvious dislike for me, and you're letting it turn into crap like this which gets moved into here. Here's the tip - say nothing and ignore me (regardless of whether I'm being a "tosser" or not - which I was not setting out to do here) and chances are sh*tfights like this won't eventuate.

People rant and rave about how I bite all the time yet every time I make so much as a peep in this forum I get trampled.

Hi pot, I'm kettle....you get the idea

fish eel said:
Geeze it really does sh*t me how coaches and officials talk about signing players from other clubs.
Yeah just like when they talk about signing Danny Buderus and Steve Simpson et al while still under contract. Apparently Parrmatta are immune to being told to F##k off when they try to poach players. Of course it helps if you actually have a coach that can attract players. Hagan couldn't coach a silkworm to eat a mulberry leaf.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Newie is God's Country said:
Yeah just like when they talk about signing Danny Buderus and Steve Simpson et al while still under contract. Apparently Parrmatta are immune to being told to F##k off when they try to poach players. Of course it helps if you actually have a coach that can attract players. Hagan couldn't coach a silkworm to eat a mulberry leaf.

slight difference, he came knocking on our door and we told him sorry mate, there's no room here..must be great to have a club captain who doesn't want to to be there...:?

Bicey_18

Bench
eelavation said:
slight difference, he came knocking on our door and we told him sorry mate, there's no room here..must be great to have a club captain who doesn't want to to be there...:?

Got a quote for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts