What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
solid argument right there,

at least by f**king yourself you wont have to go without sex

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, you're about as close as the Tigpies are to winning a premiership

magpie4ever

First Grade
I reckon ME just thought up so many funny posts that he couldn't work into threads that he created Maggie just to entertain everyone with his wit. And now he's gone on vacation

As much as I enjoy Bra's humour, and sense of; he is not me. My wit is my own; pity some posters mistake their sarcasm for wit.

As they say, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

I will be back on the 22nd to see the final result of the rigged poll and respond.

Last edited:
As much as I enjoy Bra's humour, and sense of; he is not me. My wit is my own; pity some posters mistake their sarcasm for wit.

As they say, sarasm is the lowest form of wit.

I will be back on the 22nd to see the final result of the rigged poll and respond.

Yes, I often say that.......

Joely01

Bench

Piss off turdbreath

magpie4ever

First Grade
I would like to see Ana Ivanovic do it.

That is one serious good looking minx.

How come Scotty dropped her or did she dump him?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

rigged ?

lol

what a gracious loser

Latest posts