What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Joely01

Bench
You could very well be right.
He hasn't posted something for about half and hour so maybe he has passed out.
Might be a nice quite night.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I think he has been on the sauce this arvo.

Proposing moving Hoppa to 5/8 and Jarryd to centre and I'm on the sauce. Yeah, it is so radical and unrealistic for a team that has finished 15th, 16th and 16th.

f**k, it was an idea; I didn't sentence JC to death or stand alongside Adolf.

magpie4ever

First Grade
You could very well be right.
He hasn't posted something for about half and hour so maybe he has passed out.
Might be a nice quite night.

You are such low level humourless bastard, that you don't deserve a response. But I did, so feel priveleged, dimwit.:cool:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Proposing moving Hoppa to 5/8 and Jarryd to centre and I'm on the sauce. Yeah, it is so radical and unrealistic for a team that has finished 15th, 16th and 16th.

f**k, it was an idea; I didn't sentence JC to death or stand alongside Adolf.

Is it KB or Reschs? ;-)

magpie4ever

First Grade
My last words on the Hoppa proposal.

I've seen this young bloke play from the HM Cup up, and I have never seen a better prospect. If he was in a team I coached, I would be trying to get the ball in his hands as much as possible.

But, the gimpy Parramatta supporters believe he should be restricted one side of the field and restricted from obtaining the ball to the ability of the half or 5/8.

Well that is great for every other side. I hope he has such an ordinary season that you gimps flick him over to us.

:x:x:x I'm sick of no knowlege idiots. I'm furious.

Last edited:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
That's how we roll at Parramatta Magpie.
We don't want our best players getting their hands on the ball too much.
We like them just to chime in when they feel the need.

Latest posts