What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Daneel

Bench
Yeah right you need a miracle to get in the 8, be a bit ironic if the person you guys hate so much ended your season on weekend on top of me having the last laugh officially as well :lol::lol:

Hmmm looks like we aren't the only ones needing a miracle to be in the 8 by the end if the round

84 Baby

Referee
If we are knocked out this week, I really hope panthers/warriors goes to golden point and panthers win by a penalty goal, just to really mess with drongo

isaiah

Bench
as i said to a cocky eels fan 9 days ago, as we both walked out of lang park, only one of these teams will make the finals and it wont be your side. enjoy the early season success.
norman made a poor career decision if he wanted to play finals. bit like nathan buckley on that other game.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well he hardly played in the finals when the Broncos stuck him at fullback. 2012 he played in the halves and made the finals.

Norman will play in the finals again next year. He's still young.

broncos2010

Juniors
Oh funny that the person you hate so much Ricky sends your mob on another early holiday :lol:

All you had to do was beat knights and raiders smashed by both:lol:
Oh well have fun watching the finals again.

P.s up the mighty panthers tonight :cool:

isaiah

Bench
Sorry, who's being cocky?

We're happy if we avoid the spoon this year. Anything more is a bonus.

Good luck with finding a 5/8 by the way. Corey says hi.

hi corey, meet ben barba. should enjoy the match up with thursto next week. by the way, enjoy your mad monday.

Parra Pride

Referee
I also love how a thread about us celebrating the fact simply weren't last at a given point somehow draws some Broncos fan to gloat about scraping into the eight. Have fun getting bounced out by the Cowboys, mate.

isaiah

Bench
Full Time

Parra dft. Canberra 50-10

As mentioned earlier they now book a place in the top four and pending the result of the Newcastle/St George game they can potentially play any of Newcastle, Brisbane and St George in week 1 of the finals.

thankfully we are the lucky ones. broncs will have no problem winning this.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
well, my eels loving friend, they have now. its good to be the king.

Eighth spot and you're the king? :lol:

Corey Norman made the finals in eighth spot in 2012 as well, and he played more than a handful of games in the halves. Ben Hunt was on the bench.

And just like Ben Barba, Corey Norman went to Townsville in week one of the finals. Will Barba experience a win up there? It could be his last game in first grade.

Latest posts