What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

broncos2010

Juniors
Can you smell that boys?

Smells like the broncos are above the eels on the table, I am going to enjoy this week because your last little straw you where hanging on to last couple weeks is gone now. :lol:

Kornstar

Coach
Can you smell that boys?

Smells like the broncos are above the eels on the table, I am going to enjoy this week because your last little straw you where hanging on to last couple weeks is gone now. :lol:

You are gloating about a 1 town team being on the same points as us and only ahead by for and against?

I would be keeping my mouth shut until about 10pm Friday night before i started blowing my load, and even then if you sneak a miracle, you have to hope the Warriors don't beat an injury plagued Penrith.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It's like debating whether a shit cake is better than a shit sandwich.

Both the Broncos and the Eels aren't a patch on the best teams at the moment.

broncos2010

Juniors
Always same old stuff one team city bla bla salary cap this salary cap that :lol::lol:

I hope you guys enjoy your early holiday again after this week not even the hayne tram could save you and get you in the 8.

Kornstar

Coach
Always same old stuff one team city bla bla salary cap this salary cap that :lol::lol:

I hope you guys enjoy your early holiday again after this week not even the hayne tram could save you and get you in the 8.

Maybe our teams can do Mad Monday together???

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeah right you need a miracle to get in the 8, be a bit ironic if the person you guys hate so much ended your season on weekend on top of me having the last laugh officially as well :lol::lol:

Why would it be the 'last' laugh? There's always next year.

Why would it be the 'last' laugh? There's always next year.

Because the Broncos won't be playing for competition points next year?

edit: Looks like I'm a bit lax keeping up with the news. $300,000 mysteriously repaid in the nick of time. Good stuff. But why am I reminded of that scene in The Naked Gun with Frank Drebin standing in front of the exploding fireworks factory? "Nothing to see here! Please Disperse!"

Last edited:

emjaycee

Coach
Guys, we need to stop picking on poor broncos2010. He is right, Brisbane are the best team ever and we are living in the past trying to talk about our most recent premiership back in 1986.

As I explained to a Bronco supporting mate the other day, it's not like Parra have won 2 more games this year then we did last year and moved up the ladder from 12th to 8th and therefore have severe bragging rights cause we are just the 'bomb'.

We have only improved enough to win MORE THAN DOUBLE the games we won last year to now have the same number of wins as that incredible Brisbane team and have moved up 8 (6) spots from last to equal 8th (10th on F/A) with one round to play and the best chance of being 13/24 at the end of the weekend.

I mean seriously, cut the dude some slack lads.
:roll: :roll:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Broncos need to worry about beating the Eels before thinking about playing in the finals.

Your golden age is over. We know how it feels.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I guess your pretty used to that saying, I know the broncos are going to win the premiership next year or the year after its only matter of when, same can not be said for eels.

I am used to that saying mate. We are shit.

I take comfort by having a good life and accepting that my life doesn't hinge on the performance of my football team. If the Broncs go through a shit period in your lifetime then I am seriously concerned for your well being. Actually, I'm not, but you get my point. Actually, you probably don't....

But explain to me how you can have the last laugh when the sport will likely be continually played well after all of us are dead?

I bet you can't you dumb arse.

Our friend sounds like 98% of the Man Utd fans I met when working in the UK. Nothing else going on, so better hitch myself to the team that wins lots. I'll be a f**king super hero.