What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

isaiah

Bench
2013: 14th
2012: 15th
2011: 12th
2010: 16th
2009: 12th
2008: 5th
serious underacheivers after you go so well at 16's and 18's. thats except the 16's who lost the national championship 2 yrs ago. i was at that game, george fai the difference between the teams, funny how you play against him again next week.

Forty20

First Grade
serious underacheivers after you go so well at 16's and 18's. thats except the 16's who lost the national championship 2 yrs ago. i was at that game, george fai the difference between the teams, funny how you play against him again next week.

Funny that you leave out the fact that Parramatta are the 2013 Under 16s National Champions.

Like I said earlier, nick off troll. Go peddle your shit in the Broncos or Under 20s sub-forums.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

We only go well at 16s. We only started going well at SG Ball (under 18s) very recently. Dunno how we'll go now that Nolan's gone, but he built this NYC squad.

We smash Harold Matts though (under 16s). We might have lost the National Final in 2012 but we won it last year.

We'll smash George Fai or whoever the f**k he is this weekend too. Queensland is our home away from home.

isaiah

Bench
as i said to a cocky eels fan 9 days ago, as we both walked out of lang park, only one of these teams will make the finals and it wont be your side. enjoy the early season success.
no, boubou, i am the king because i was right in april.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well you may as well be right some time.

We are the kings of Brisbane. Brad Arthur has coached there twice for two wins.

isaiah

Bench
I also love how a thread about us celebrating the fact simply weren't last at a given point somehow draws some Broncos fan to gloat about scraping into the eight. Have fun getting bounced out by the Cowboys, mate.
just go back to page 8 for the somehow. and i'll always take one more week over being not good enough to make it. not that other results conspired against you, all you had to do was beat EITHER newcastle coming off a broncs thrashing, or ricky stuart's raiders. fail.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
just go back to page 8 for the somehow. and i'll always take one more week over being not good enough to make it. not that other results conspired against you, all you had to do was beat EITHER newcastle coming off a broncs thrashing, or ricky stuart's raiders. fail.

Don't worry, you'll fail too, and we'll always have round five in Brisbane.

Eelementary

Post Whore

Look, I don't want to get into a "who has the bigger dick?" competition with you (because seeing as yours is clearly attached to your neck, sitting over your shoulders and protruding like a disturbing pickle, I'd lose, and I hate losing), but you'll still get eliminated from the Finals early on, and that means your nett gain on the season is on par with ours.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
lol we won the same amount of games but now you'll lose one extra. Real successful season. :lol:

At least we won half our games this year. Also we won in Brisbane.

Have fun losing 13 games this year.

Last edited:

isaiah

Bench
Funny that you leave out the fact that Parramatta are the 2013 Under 16s National Champions.

Like I said earlier, nick off troll. Go peddle your shit in the Broncos or Under 20s sub-forums.
that is my point, you go so well in 16's. didn't you win the very last u19 flegg comp the year before the 20's started. so the same age group [19's became 20's] failed miserably the year canberra beat brisbane.

isaiah

Bench
We only go well at 16s. We only started going well at SG Ball (under 18s) very recently. Dunno how we'll go now that Nolan's gone, but he built this NYC squad.

We smash Harold Matts though (under 16s). We might have lost the National Final in 2012 but we won it last year.

We'll smash George Fai or whoever the f**k he is this weekend too. Queensland is our home away from home.
just ask any of your 16's who lost to souths logan, they will remember him.

Latest posts