What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

isaiah

Bench
f**k off isaiah. We smashed you twice this year plus once in first grade. Don't come in here gloating because your ordinary team arsed its way into the grand final. Under 20s is a lottery, especially in finals footy.
you could have beaten us 50 times during the season, the important game is still to come. you know the one that is all the record books will list. and smash is a little exaggeration for the u20 game at suncorp. you won in the last minute.

Waaahh!! cry me a river.

Enjoy your spoon next year.

In case you forgot, Melbourne cheated.

I might get back to that article I was writing...what do you think is the better headline:

Melbourne Storm: Cheating Scum...or Melbourne Storm: Cheating Scum?

How many years did you guys cheat for? Was it 9? 10? More?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Not Spooners at all. Before when Hayne was gone we knew he would be back so we relied on him now we don't have that reliance anymore and Arthur will hopefully get the best out of the players he has. Now we don't have a player soaking up 20% of our cap as good as he was.

And I never compared the skill of our pack to the dogs I compared the size you gronk

And arguably the best coach in the league? Who the guy who got schooled by Bellamy and Maguire on the biggest stage of the season? Oh that guy. Not doubting he's a great coach but you over estimate him. Maguire is better now. Without manly Des is nothing

:lol::lol::lol:

1. Spooners again for sure, bet your mothers house on it. Including the garage you live in.

2. Don't insult the Dogs comparing packs. It's a joke.

3. :lol: Des is nothing without Manly. Made 2 grand finals in 3 years and this year without a bloody fullback.:lol: Still made the top 8 with Barba drama in 2013.

I see your still upset the only reason you avoided 3 spoons in a row is gone. Don't worry life will move on. Head up sweet cheeks.

Y2Eel

First Grade
:lol::lol::lol:

1. Spooners again for sure, bet your mothers house on it. Including the garage you live in.

2. Don't insult the Dogs comparing packs. It's a joke.

3. :lol: Des is nothing without Manly. Made 2 grand finals in 3 years and this year without a bloody fullback.:lol: Still made the top 8 with Barba drama in 2013.

I see your still upset the only reason you avoided 3 spoons in a row is gone. Don't worry life will move on. Head up sweet cheeks.

You also made it without a 6 and 7..

God-King Dean

Immortal
Yeah, good point.

It is definitely nothing to do with the procession of Hagan, Anderson, Kearney, Stuart that Hayne didn't get a premiership. It is solely because Johns and Lockyer are a 'class above'.
Thanks for stopping by and enlightening us with your supreme understanding of league. Well done.

Give Joey or Lockyer Hayne's teammates and those coaches, and they don't even make the playoffs, let alone win 50% of the games they played (Hayne's record at FB with those teams).

Oh, and was there a legal team that beat Parra in the finals in 2009? I can't think of any team in the history books that beat the Eels in the semi's that year.
Just because Gallop was too gutless to award premierships to Manly and Parra doesn't mean they weren't the best legal teams those years.

And as a Parra fan, what do you have to show for it?

The 'we wuz wobbed' card don't fly. Unless you are going to apply that to Dragons, Broncos, Sharks, & Manly who were also knocked out by Melbourne. Not to mention teams actually managed to beat them. How did your messiah play in that '09 GF by the way?