What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Terror at it again.

Divine

Bench
and this is the poll running adjacent to the article!

Results: Today's poll

Thanks for voting!

Has St George popped the premiership cork too early?

Gaba

First Grade
I think its a get back at rothfield dont you think its a bit sus, he had a blog about the dragons , i wouldnt be surprise if the dragons doing this to spite him

ronstevo

Juniors
i cant believe this guy. 2 days in a row. Are they for real?
The problem is that the dragons are such a popular team so publishing this filth gets heaps of attention.
Its just frustrating... I know exactly what the prick is trying to do. They're getting annoyed that we're so modest this year, and are trying to put words in our mouths.
Its different this time with Wayne Bennett. We're not falling for that sh*t... modesty is the key.

Gaba

First Grade
have some sense of humour people cant you see this is a sus story

1- why would the dragons talk to the storm

2- why would the dragons talk to an afl club

its a piss take towards rothfield

Rexxy

Coach
no problem with Dousty planning early and maximising potential profits... big problem with people finding out.

Wally Waldron's revenge?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Insiders, sources, pals, onlookers, lunchers.

Sounds like a New Idea article about Britney Spears.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
taking our hearts off our sleeves for a second, lets not forget - these guys work on ratings & maximum airspace..

yesterday, they start a blog about the dragons and get their highest level of interaction so far this year...

so.. they realise the following equation..

controversial dragons thread + lots of dragons fans = high ratings for blog...

so.. why not do it again??

big pat

Coach
at the red v forum, doust said not to get carried away, we have won nothing yet, remember 2005.

SaintScotty

Juniors
All teams would be doing this when they have a good year and have a shot at going a long way in the finals.

The Dragons can't wait to win the grand final and then say "okay, how do we make money from this?". They have to plan weeks in advance.

I don't know how this can be considered news.

RedV6

Juniors
Good Work if this is what Doust is doing. The way be to financially successful as a club is to cash in when things are good, not work it out when things are bad. And good iedea to talk to the cubs who have been successful. The league is promoting the membership (AFL style) to ensure the clubs and games financial successes so well done Doubst... sounds like good business strategy to me

Ribs

Bench
Wasnt that article written by Cameron Phelps' brother James?

I wonder why.......?

Love the references to insiders and sources...... nothing like phantom witnesses to call on.

the telecrap must be having a no news week with the sh*t they have written about us in the last 2 days,it's nothing but garbage and if you read the article it says nothing about the headline the journo has expressed,i think their just waiting for us to crumble like in the past,but them days are over.GO YOU MIGHTY DRAGONS. :D