What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The three stooges continued...........

SS1908

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
he was never on $600k a season.He was on $450k for the 1st season and it came down progressivley every year after that.Yeah so money doesnt buy a good team,Well Souths seem to have really taken that to heart.They pay good money and they buy SH!!ty players instead of good ones.

And you know everything do you.. It was openly reported what he was on so dont try to deny it.. And by the way, your sign off should say, "proudly modelling Tigers jerseys from 1980 - 1999... :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
How much money did Souths get for re-entering the comp in 2002?

look at all the players you mob of noodle heads bought and it got you nowhere, you had more losses than any team for 2 years straight, and you continue to buy the crap of the league to make the souths slops the even crappiest team ever to play FG since University folded. :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
SS1908 said:
HappyTiger said:
he was never on $600k a season.He was on $450k for the 1st season and it came down progressivley every year after that.Yeah so money doesnt buy a good team,Well Souths seem to have really taken that to heart.They pay good money and they buy SH!!ty players instead of good ones.

And you know everything do you.. It was openly reported what he was on so dont try to deny it.. And by the way, your sign off should say, "proudly modelling Tigers jerseys from 1980 - 1999... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure mate if u beleive everything u read in the news papers.But ur a dunny fan so ur probably use them as blankets to sleep with every nite so its quite possible i could have missed somthing there.I can tell u Quite certainly that Hill was never on $600 k a season despite what u believe in the newspapers.

SS1908

Juniors
madunit said:
How much money did Souths get for re-entering the comp in 2002?

look at all the players you mob of noodle heads bought and it got you nowhere, you had more losses than any team for 2 years straight, and you continue to buy the crap of the league to make the souths slops the even crappiest team ever to play FG since University folded. :lol:

Souths got NOTHING - NAUGHT - ZERO MONEY.. Do you understand that.. We didnt get the $11m that you merged scum got.. Go on, go and check my facts.. You will be the fool.. AGAIN.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
How did you manage to pay for players such as Craigie, Death, Grose, Grief, Hart, King, Muir, Peek, Puletua, Richardson, Rigon, Stringer, Stuart and Watts-let me guess $5 a game, $10 for a win. That's how you saved money anyway, don't win, and we can buy more crap players to help us lose more games to save us more money to buy more crap players.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

SS1908

Juniors
madunit said:
How did you manage to pay for players such as Craigie, Death, Grose, Grief, Hart, King, Muir, Peek, Puletua, Richardson, Rigon, Stringer, Stuart and Watts-let me guess $5 a game, $10 for a win. That's how you saved money anyway, don't win, and we can buy more crap players to help us lose more games to save us more money to buy more crap players.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

No we payed for players because our great club had money when we got kick out because f scum like you and we had good sponsors, not like the kids that put there names on your jumpers... :lol: :lol: :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
Yeah they spent really well didnt they and look what they got for it another SPOON :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SS1908

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
Yeah they spent really well didnt they and look what they got for it another SPOON :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you guys going tag teams on different topics.. whilst one goes for the dole form anther comes on to reply.. :lol: :lol: :lol: What have you guys got for your $11m plus... I dont remember you getting anything.. :cry: :cry: :cry: Please enlighten me... :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay then, My memory is a bit faded, especially when it comes to souths, as I usually don't give a rats jatz crackers about you, but if your club is so important and had so much money, why were you kicked out of the comp for 2 years, because as I recall, the reason why Norths, Balmain, Wests and Illawarra all merged was due to lack of money. And If I'm wrong, and admit to it, I might nearly be a man huh? (If you declare yourself a man, I'd rather not be one. :lol: )

SS1908

Juniors
madunit said:
Okay then, My memory is a bit faded, especially when it comes to souths, as I usually don't give a rats jatz crackers about you, but if your club is so important and had so much money, why were you kicked out of the comp for 2 years, because as I recall, the reason why Norths, Balmain, Wests and Illawarra all merged was due to lack of money. And If I'm wrong, and admit to it, I might nearly be a man huh? (If you declare yourself a man, I'd rather not be one. :lol: )

Im sure your memory is a bit faded from all them f**king drugs you dickheads are on.. You would have to be on drugs to admit you follow merged scum... :cry: :cry: :cry:

HappyTiger

Juniors
SS1908 said:
HappyTiger said:

Are you guys going tag teams on different topics.. whilst one goes for the dole form anther comes on to reply.. :lol: :lol: :lol: What have you guys got for your $11m plus... I dont remember you getting anything.. :cry: :cry: :cry: Please enlighten me... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ur rite there.We have nothing to show for it do we.Not even a WOODEN SPOON :lol: :lol: Thats rite u guys own it or sumthin.Well we'll have a premiership b4 u do thats for sure.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
SS1908 said:
madunit said:

Im sure your memory is a bit faded from all them f***ing drugs you dickheads are on.. You would have to be on drugs to admit you follow merged scum... :cry: :cry: :cry:

If ya had've put down that bottle of metho you've been drinking constantly for the last 15 years and actually learnt how to read you would have realised that there was a question I was kinda hoping you could answer. Sorry if that was too much for ya. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
Cmon Madunit u dont really expect that much from them do u :lol: :lol: :lol: .More than i question a day and theyll suffer a brain overload.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If they had a brain, every souths fan was given a brain as a child, but when they had their first shit, they flushed it down the can, never to be seen again. If a souths fan had a brain it'd be lonely. :lol: :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
Maybe they should conduct a search of the sewers underneath the streets of redfern and they can get theyre brains back.And u know whatd be funny if while theyre down theyre we flushed em outta town :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The only way they know how to get into the sewers is through the toilet, quite fitting that really isn't it, a heap of dunnies fans going down the dunny. :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
So what this really means is when normal everyday people say "oh, their season's going down the drain" Souths fan actually say "oh, our season's gone down the toilet" Now i understand them a little better. I just thought they were infatuated with toilets??

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are!!!!

It's their main food source, haven't you been to sizzler at Redfern, at their all you can eat are, it's just a line up of toilet cubicles. Get on your knees and hook in!!!! :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
deary me, those dunny supporters really know how to sink real low, thats poor! What happened ? did they get told it was a choc fudge sunday????

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
it is the only way that they can get food, because owen eats it all, you knew he had something to do with all of this didn't you? :lol:

Latest posts