What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Titans Jersey

Gotta say that at first I didnt like any of the designs. As for the winning jersey, I thought it would look too much like the panthers away strip - one of the worst kits I've seen. I also thought "here we go again!" The old Gold Coast Sides had the worst range of jerseys (remember the Seagulls Black, Grey & White one - with sponsor "Pellermans" in Red - Aaarghh).

But seeing the pics of the jersey in the paper, I've changed my mind & reckon its great. Someone mentioned the Jetstar logo making the Jersey - and I have to agree.

macavity

Referee
Bring back John Fifita said:
(remember the Seagulls Black, Grey & White one - with sponsor "Pellermans" in Red - Aaarghh).

are you kidding - that was one of the best jerseys getting around!!

Tom Shines

First Grade
The Gold Coast Chargers' one was better.
And the current one has exactly the same design as those cheap micromesh polos that most businesses/sporting teams seem to have nowadays.

Titanic

First Grade
#1 too Doggy-ish and certainly needs the deeper gold but #6 it is and that's good enough for me. On my wish list for jerseys though is getting back to basics - it's hard to hate Manly or Roosters if they wear those pouncy strips - it just makes you feel sorry for them.

TITAN1

Juniors
Tyler Durden said:
with all the sponsors logos on jerseys now you look like a walking billboard.
Jealous,prehaps?
Do you have the same opinion of souths?...

Latest posts