What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Toon Army - Newcastle United

Bman26

Juniors
If Ba was to go he would have gone on the cheap before the 31st of July. Outside of that, he doesn't want to go...

Saint Anger

Juniors
OK let's get things started for 2013.

Remy on loan is a good start.

Gomis looking likely.

Need another winger - Sinclair/Ince? Can't keep starting Jonas ffs.

Obertan, Gosling, Shola should be let go.

Pommy

Coach
Tumbleweed blowing around in here.

Mind with the teams current form I'm not surprised

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Lol you are so right, we have regressed so quickly. Our fans are very dedicated though. Until the majority walk away I think we will have to deal with the current regime for prolonged period of time.

During the next transfer window I'm curious to see who we are rumoured to be chasing. Cause we end up getting someone less talented then the rumours indicate.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
Don't worry boys you might cop a reaming this week and rid yourself of McClaren, you might be lucky enough to bag Brendon Rodgers but I'm guessing tim sherwood because mike Ashley deserves him

Pommy

Coach
Don't worry boys you might cop a reaming this week and rid yourself of McClaren, you might be lucky enough to bag Brendon Rodgers but I'm guessing tim sherwood because mike Ashley deserves him

They could give the job to Sir Alex Ferguson but the club would still be run by f**king lunatics. The manager isn't and never has been the real issue.

hellteam

First Grade
Went to a Newcastle game earlier in the year, think I've picked up the Toon as my second team! Give us a win this weekend though hey

Pommy

Coach
Didn't expect 6 points from those two games. Now to gift Villa three next week in typical Newcastle fashion.

Pommy

Coach
Well after beating Liverpool and Spurs that was a rather predictable turn of events. 2 points dropped but the conditions did have an impact.